+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: was she hinting at interest ir was it small talk?

ok , i dont feel like opening a new thread just for this but still
    its important to me

so ... do you guys know a way to make her say her name again without me looking like an idiot that wasnt paying attention?? ... i coulnt hear her well because of the metro.

tomorrow i will talk to her again , should i say hi "her name ... i think" . or should i tell her " i coulnt hear well because of the metro yesterday , so whats your name again? ... "

plz help me out LF bro's and sis's.

Tone Guest
    Maybe ask her to see some school work or some project she's workin on or somethin that would have her name on it. Like if you start talkin about school and what she's doing and interested in, maybe make it up a bit and be like "Oh really? I've always been interested in <that> but I'm not exactly sure what it would be like to study it... can I see some of what you guys are doing?" and just pray she pulls out some books or some assignments or something with her name on it.

Oh wait - or once you decide you want to ask her out, and when you ask her for her number, say somethin like "And I'm a horrible speller, can you spell your name for me? I just wanna make sure I get it right" or somethin.

ooo asking her to spell it out sounds like a good idea

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    ooo asking her to spell it out sounds like a good idea
    nice , that sounds good .

ps ; were not in HS . its adult school and im almost done , she still has about a year in there . they dont assign anything to us and our books are never shown to the teachers or anybody . its a place where ppl go to work on their own , theres just somebody there to give you an exam and make sure you dont cheat .

Oh, Oh, I got it. Lie.

Sorry, I forget your name. I had <brag> on my mind yesterday, and totally forgot your name.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

she knew i had her attention to 100% . i m gonna ask her if she wants to do something tomorrow after school .

ill just go see her and ask her how i can spell her name tomorrow .

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    she knew i had her attention to 100% . i m gonna ask her if she wants to do something tomorrow after school .

ill just go see her and ask her how i can spell her name tomorrow .
    But what if her name is Sarah? She'd look at you funny.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    Well you can spell that differently too

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    cuz i know its not sarah , its kiechi , or ki something ... geez .,. but it sounded familiar tho ...

Tone Guest
    Well if you're worried about that - after you talk to her about hangin out sometime, just hand her a piece of paper and pen and say "Can you write your name and number down?"

ok , update

today i talked to the girl in old navy , we talked about all sorts of things for like 20 mins , i got her name and she got mine , i asked her about the other guys that work at my place , but she dint hint on having a BF (the guys that work in the same place as mine are just friends , actually , a friend of a friend) but there dint seem to be this special attraction feeling to it (from her part mostly) , it was just having a pretty good conversation , just getting to know each other . she did keep asking if i would apply there and if i would work there . but she also said ""their looking for ppl in the morning " she goes to HS and if she would have been interested a bit more in me working with her , she would have said something along the lines of : "why dont you apply here , and you can work in the evenings (like her)"

so i said , ok i gotta go , ill see you around (meaning , ill talk to her some other day) , she replied : alright , bye ...NOTHING else . i was expecting a bit more .

i think im just gonna continue talking to her once in a while , as somebody i know , but i dont have any expectations on going out with her . she was very cool to talk with tho . this was also a good training in approaching girls , strangers .

im gonna go for the asian , defenetly attraction there on both sides .

Tone Guest
    Pimpin Rafael, pimpin.

You seem to get alot of girls that are interested in you on places like trains and stores.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    You seem to get alot of girls that are interested in you on places like trains and stores.
    very true , i take the bus and metro everyday , and everyday theres always a girl staring (checking out ...its quite obvious ...) . this reminded me , about 4 years ago , this girl in the mall was shopping with her mother , she saw me and keept staring while walking , so i stared back , she continued to walk and bumped into a kid wich feel ...her mom said something like " whats wrong with you ?!?! what were you thinking about that you couldnt even see the kid ?!?!" .... unfortnatly , girls that are with their mothers are very hard to talk to because of the moms .

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Pimpin Rafael, pimpin.
    all my friends outside the net say the same thing. Maybe im not that bad after all .
    i think i just have a little self estime problem .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast