+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Screwed Up

She hung out with the guy she had previously slept with last night. I guess that answers my question of whether to stay with her or not. I guess a new girlfriend is the fastest relief for heart ache. Anyone know how I could find one without having to wait 2 more years? Preferably one who WON'T cheat on me? lol

Woah woah woah, do you KNOW she slept with him for definite, or did they just hang out?
    [.. I shall call him squishy, and he shall be mine, and he shall be my squishy! ..]

They hung out. No sex this time. Still though, hanging out with your ex when you have a boyfriend is still not acceptable in my eyes.

LostNotFound Guest
    dude if shes still friends with her ex then she can still talk to him. i think you should end it and find someone else. you obviously aren't working.

try 1.school 2.the mall? i dont really know where guys pick up girls. lol

to quote dave chappelle, "there's at least one dick a girl regrets."

i wouldn't worry too much about that whole virginity thing. being 16 AND a virgin is nothing to be ashamed about. most guys take a while anyway to lose their virginity even if they say they aren't virgins. most girls lose their virginity much quicker and younger than guys, so it's probably something you'll slightly have to change your beliefs to. also, people make mistakes and in her case, she did.

you seem like a pretty cool person, just try to keep it cool though and not go nuts over one girl. like someone said before, you could find someone else.
    [url]www.myspace.com/michael_does_not_like_you[/url]

So, I broke up with her. I figured that the best way to get over it would be to meet another girl. I went to the mall and gave this one girl my phone number. I did not ask for hers. I just asked her name, gave her my phone number and name, and then told her I had to go. I don't think she is going to call. I am such a moron. lol

Ha ha, maybe she'll call, I'll have my fingers crossed for you.

Maybe your charm will win her over
    [.. I shall call him squishy, and he shall be mine, and he shall be my squishy! ..]

Quote Originally Posted by Eloro View Post
    I went to the mall and gave this one girl my phone number. I did not ask for hers. I just asked her name, gave her my phone number and name, and then told her I had to go. I don't think she is going to call. I am such a moron. lol
    Baaahahahaha! What were you thinking?
    Spammer Spanker

I don't know what I was thinking. Only now, the old girlfriend texted me and told me she missed me. I told her that I didn't think we'd work out because I wanted a girl that liked it when I went crazy over her. I said that I had to obsess (for a lack of a better word, or one that I know) over my girlfriend because that is just how I am. She said she knows, and she didn't know what she was thinking before. I still don't know if I can trust her though. This sucks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12