+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dancing

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    ' I break up with you babe ,because you dance like ****!' lol
    Nah, I wouldn't even be involved with a man who doesn't. I would know this walking into a relationship and if he didn't I wouldn't even start one.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    You've clearly never been grinded on. But I did say I could make MYSELF cum. Though you mention how I could make him? Easy, back that ass up and swirl it around. I'd feel a poke comin' through on me.......... and I'd proceed to rub the weiner even harder. Yeah baby, yeah.

So dancing does a lot of things. It's excercise for 1, it makes me feel sexy for 2, it gets my guy excitied for future activities for 3, and it's bloody fun for 4.
    Sorry, I just doubt dancing would be able to make me cum. Sure the girl may be able to cum if she humps your leg. But why waste your cum in the club... Why not go have sex...

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    For me crazy thing to say is that not dancing is a dealbreaker

' I break up with you babe ,because you dance like ****!' lol
    Yeah, where did I tell that I would dumb a guy because he's not dancing? You dont see the '...' . It was irony...
    I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by OneQuestion View Post
    I guess lots of woman also put dancing and sex togeher... thinking if a guy can dance he will be good at sex... well while all those a-holes/sluts were out at bars trying to hook up with girls, I was exploring my sexuality
    For the record I have never once made that association. Though it is very obvious if he can move his hips like a pro salsa dancer there is not a way in hell he's a shitty lover.

Because sometimes it's damn hot to have a tease session and to make yourself or your partner orgasm with alternate methods.. you know like keeping things fresh?

Nah, I wouldn't even be involved with a man who doesn't. I would know this walking into a relationship and if he didn't I wouldn't even start one.
    Seems like you go for the guys that I am not. So I hope I never go for the girls that you are

For the record I have never once made that association. Though it is very obvious if he can move his hips like a pro salsa dancer there is not a way in hell he's a shitty lover.
    LOL... for one, good sex has a lot MORE to it than moving your hips! I move my hips amazingly... but that isn't why I consider myself amazing in bed... Sure I can pound away on my girl for 30minutes with a nice rythm in my hips... I pride myself on being able to last a long time... but that isn't what makes me good in bed... what makes me good in bed is I am very giving. I do anything that pleases her. I lick her pussy and ass for a long time before and after. I finger her or use toys on her before, after, during. We try new things often, etc, etc, etc... that is what makes someone good in bed.. Sure they have to move, but if that is all they can do, then that sucks...

Oh, and by the way, my girl is a great dancer, she loves dancing... she isn't the best 'mover' in bed. For any good rythm I have to be on top and in control, she isn't good at bouncing on a penis at all, but she is an amazing dancer!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you forgot to read what I really wrote. I never said non dancers were bad in bed. I said if he's as good as those salsa men out there, he ain't bad in bed. There is a huge difference in what I wrote and what you inferred I wrote.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by OneQuestion View Post
    Seems like you go for the guys that I am not. So I hope I never go for the girls that you are
    You're getting married- according to that you will never be going for any girl ever again. I've never had a problem finding men who dance, I've found one and I'm very content with my decision.

I said I hope. I know I am getting married, I have no interest in any other girl but the one I am with.

I dance between the sheets and in the shower... sometimes they're one in the same.

Dance floor dancing.... pfft, never really got into it but I do if I must and I've got no latino rhythm so to speak.

(Too many mosh pits and grunge clubs damaged my public sensitive side)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12