+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I feel empty

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    if you're only in high school then why are you worrying?? college has the most chicks that you'll ever see in your life. that is unless you go to a playboy party.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    if you're only in high school then why are you worrying?? college has the most chicks that you'll ever see in your life. that is unless you go to a playboy party.

raverboy
    Or you're in engineering.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hrmm... i never really cruised with too many people that wanted to be engineers... no offense.

however, in the college of business, oh my god. all these lazy women who don't want to do anything, but sit on their asses all day and work office jobs. if you like big butts, then this is all you.

raverboy

I'm taking an art class next semester...it's a GE i have to take. Of course I wouldn't mind taking it even if I didn't have to. lol

I feel empty

Going to school is also a way of meeting new people, friends and maybe you would meet someone special there. But if your too shy to talk to somebody or express to someone you like oh....cant have one.

It's a matter on how you handle yourself, leave your childhood act and be a mature man.

Well go to the gym and have your muscles done...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    then again, women in college only think that they are mature. within a few shots, they are back to being children again.

raverboy

1averagejoe, you have nothing to worry about.... you're just 20 bro, that's a baby in this day and age as far as I'm concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by steve123411 View Post
    Last last I had a party at my house with some of my closest friends. It's been awhile since i've seen everyone because I've been busy with work etc etc. What I noticed was everyone entered the house with a signficuint other.

I'm 19 and they only relationship I've had was one that went horribly wrong, I was bascially a rebound and used as bait to make an ex boyfriend jelious. I really likeed this girl but she was just using me. I was crushed by this obviously. This ended last October and there has not been even bit a hope of meeting someone between now and today..

I feel lonley and don't know where I'm going to find that person to fill that void. I don't know where to look. The friends I have is a very small group so there is usually not many new people that come into my life. My job is in landscaping, so I'm working with all males so there is no chance of meeting someone from work.

I'll be going back to school to get my highschool diplomia this winter so thats really the only contact I'd have with a female.. I sometimes go to the nightclubs but people are quite shallow there and I just end up spending an insane about of money for no reason.

I guess my question is, how am I ever going to find someones. This may come off as being a pre-madona. But I'm seriously thinking that I've got no hope here.
    you're just 19,& you still have plenty of time to meet different types of girls. I have known people who were in there 30's & still single. maybe you can hang out with your male friend's female cousins or friends

you don't need to go looking.

im 24 i've been in relationship loving relationship for ten years but sometimes i wonder who i am (by myself i mean) i've always been a girlfriend and have never experienced single life. I suppose what im trying to say is your young enjoy your life and have fun meet people and you will find someone special but if you go looking you'll just maybe settle for something ok rather than something great. Please just have fun you'll get there and when you do it'll be worth it x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12