+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Caught myself

It feels good to know that a person needs you more then you need them. It's odd that you get a rush off another persons pain

Quote Originally Posted by artyemi
    Or not pick up the phone call in the first place.
    Once, my friend was going through this. I got tired of it. She kept calling and calling and calling, but he didn't pick up. I told her, it's a good thing because that means at least he's helping her go along and move on. He's a dick, after all. So, to prove the point about him not answering a call, we had another mutual friend phone him. He picked up. It made her realize what was really going on.
    I don't agree with not picking up the calls forever, and just kinda "disappearing off the face of the earth". That sucks the most when someone you like does that to you. I think that if someone is not interested, they should just tell the person straight up, what's going on..and be completely honest. Of course it's going to hurt, but at least the person will have closure. It's so hard to move on without that.

Yes, but he's already done that. And she's still calling. If he keeps picking up, she'll keep thinking that there's something still there.

If he stops picking up, eventually she'll get the idea.
    "Ogres are like onions."

I dont see the point in even talking about this anymore. Its funny how this whole this is being broken down. What to do? What not to do?

The fact is im not interested in this girl.

Anyways, she called last night. I was drunk, and picked up the phone. Basically, I was repeating myself yet again.

Last night was a blast, let me tell ya. My cousin was in a bad mood so her and i went into the city. Hit a few bars for happy hour. Fairly boring, but as we continued to drink things started getting better. We started talking to these college kids, before i knew it, we were like best friends with these people. It was quite funny, we went to some club, it was like we'd been friends for years. Then, we went to their crib, and hung out. good stuff

I feel like shit now, but all in all, it was a great night.

Im never drinking again.

yippppppppppppppie i love nights like that. Its been a while since i went out drinkling
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

haha.. that's what i keep telling myself. i'll never drink again.

but i still am.
    "Ogres are like onions."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12