+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: She has a boyfriend but she seems very interested in me

Ahkkk they are young, they are still in the starting gate when it comes to relationships.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Ahkkk they are young, they are still in the starting gate when it comes to relationships.
    Well then ~ Might as well start out 'right' then and not be interfering in someone elses relatonship as a habit.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

That's like telling a little kid to not touch the stove element because it's hot.....they'll do it anyways.

That's like telling a little kid to not touch the stove element because it's hot.....they'll do it anyways.
    Well, we 'trained' our daughter to NEVER touch the stove by miming how touching it burned us. She never once touched the stove. She did put toast in the VCR though... We never thought to teach her NOT to do that. lol
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Right so if your not married or living together you can cheat and it dont count? Lol dont think so.. OP will get hurt if he persues her. Shes emotionally unavailable, confused, looking for an emotional tampon. He will fall for her and guess what? She will run straight back to mr exclusive.. your funeral OP but if u have any sense-you would already no getting involved with a taken woman-no matter what sob story she gives you is a recipe for disater and you are the one who will be hurt a long with her bf.. not her

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

It's logical but like I said people don't always do logical......he is sort of encouraging her to break up with her BF, and she is open to it for she is instigating it...and she is very much emotionally available...that is why he see this as an opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Well then ~ Might as well start out 'right' then and not be interfering in someone elses relatonship as a habit.
    Agreed. The girl isn't a whore, she just doesn't have much class.

OP, drop it and look for someone who is available.

I say the OP has jumped out of this thread........

I say the OP has jumped out of this thread........
    ........and into this chick's pants

Hah he's too chicken to do that......if he wasn't this thread wouldn't exist.

It's logical but like I said people don't always do logical......he is sort of encouraging her to break up with her BF, and she is open to it for she is instigating it...and she is very much emotionally available...that is why he see this as an opportunity.
    I think He also, somehow sees it as wrong, (which in my books it is) that's why this thread exists. If he didn't care about the boyfriend and his own possible emotional "shreadding" by being the other guy while she keeps her relationship she's currently in then he'd just do her as soon as his 'charm' worked on her.

I think what he is asking is that is there a possibility this girl will like him enough to break up with her BF....and nothing more.

Make a real move on her and see what happens.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12