+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: g spot! your opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by anachronistic View Post
    Oh and most women ejaculate when they climax. If you want a girl to 'squirt' all you have to do is apply more pressure to those glands.... I think.

What!! Where are you getting this steaming pile of dog doo doo from?

Quote Originally Posted by anachronistic View Post
    Well, that's why women get 'wetter' after they orgasm; the ejaculate acts as a lubricant. The vagina works quite similar to the penis than one would suspect.

And the idea of 'squirting' is just based on the idea that when you put your thumb over a the end of a water hose, the pressure makes the water 'shoot' out. When a guy orgasms, if you squeeze the penis a little bit, it creates a smaller passageway for the sperm, making it come blasting out. Also, the contractions of the PC muscle aid the mechanical motion of the whole thing.

It's just an idea though. Maybe the structure of the vagina does not allow such a thing to happen, leaving you limited with the way your PC muscles contract.

Yes woman get wet through stimulation and orgasm but this squirting business is very rare...

LW you're theory is far fetched. My ex was a squirter and I did tons of research on it because well...it was something I never knew about.

A women that can squirt is a rare thing, very few can. How to get them to squirt really depends on the woman and how well you can get them aroused. It takes quite a bit of teasing and building her up to get her to do it. But once you've gotten past the foreplay, you need to stimulate not only the g-spot but the clit. Also lots and lots of oral and stimulation. No stopping here, your hands and fingers may want to fall off, but you better not stop or you'll lose it. Also she has to be comfortable with just letting it go. Many women will hold it back because they get the urge and feeling that they need to urinate. You have to make her comfortable and reassure her it's ok to just let it go. Trust me seeing this is probably one of the most incredible things. It's kind of like, WOW, you're not faking. I got her to squirt about 3 feet one time. It was definitely a shock, but still cool nonetheless.

But like I said, not all women can. She can have the best orgasm she'll ever have but she won't be able to squirt. Don't know why, but most women just can't even if it feels incredible for them.

More than 66 percent of women have been aware of these exceptionally sensitive areas given them enormous pleasure.
    Most men find it difficult in locating the g spot, maybe because
    men are more action oriented.

Is it weird that I find squirting a turn on?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^^^ i also find squirting a turn on...

however, everyone has this all wrong. g-spot actually stands for general spot, you know, the area where you rub to get some sort of stimulation.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

ahh, LW, I don't know how true any of your theory is (I do know, however, that I'm not a garden hose) but as one who can speak of squirting first hand (yes, I am one of the rare few in regards to G spots orgasms and squirting *feel embarrassed now*) I can assure you that I do not need my gland squeezed or interfered with at all. In fact, I can do it simply by just stimulating the clitoris, without even going near the opening or this gland.
    I don't know the scientific mechanisms behind this, but I'm just...speaking from experience.

Its All A Myth Lads Dont Believe The Hype!

I Saws It On Monty Python!!!

Whether the g spot exists may be debatable but vaginal orgasms are real. (if that can make sense, hehe)

Quote Originally Posted by miSSleepy View Post
    (yes, I am one of the rare few in regards to G spots orgasms and squirting *feel embarrassed now*)
    You're rare...and lucky.

So when can I come pick you up for dinner?

lilwing - read and educate yourself about female ejaculate, my friend.

[url]http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/2420/whats-in-female-ejaculate[/url]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12