+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feeling pressured to have sex

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Nisha, you do NOT need to get knocked up again. YOu are practically a baby yourself.
    I totally agree with this statement. I know I went waaayyyy too fast with this second baby, but I don't plan to make her feel like a mistake.

I haven't looked into bcp's because I know I am not good at taking pills everyday, especially at the same time everyday. I completely stopped taking my prenatal vitamins long before delivery. Also, weight gain and change in my period is a big problem for me.

I wanted to get an IUD, which I read can possibly give you an ovarian cyst or something like that. All these crazy side effects scare me from certain types of birth control techniques, so I said whatever I'll just use spermicidal condoms.

My check up is coming up and I've written all the questions I have for my doctor on all these things and which birth control she would consider to be the best. I really, REALLY don't want another baby anytime soon if ever again. The thought of it just sends bad chills down my spine. I will not be able to do it.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Do depo shots, they work in 100% and you dont need to have a good memory for it side effects? Mood changes,weight changes and besides i didnt notice anything... But the mood was pretty disturbing...
    I wazzzz here

YOu are practically a baby yourself.

I totally agree with vashti...
    I feel disgusted...men are so selfish and put themselves as the first priority...
    Cant he see that he has a new born baby and a partner who has certain needs? Men are so blind to see

Quote Originally Posted by Pettit-Papillon View Post
    Do depo shots, they work in 100% and you dont need to have a good memory for it side effects? Mood changes,weight changes and besides i didnt notice anything... But the mood was pretty disturbing...
    My neighbor was on that shot after her third child and she blew UP! So I definitely decided against that. She showed me a picture and I was like woah. Completely different from how she looks now.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    My neighbor was on that shot after her third child and she blew UP! So I definitely decided against that. She showed me a picture and I was like woah. Completely different from how she looks now.
    Lets not overreact lol you can blow up after anythung... Its just pills or a shot would give you more security about not getting pregnant again... You cant excuse yourself for not taking anything just because 'you're having bad memory' or something... Set up an alarm clock if u have problem with that...that hurts less than getting pregnant again...
    I wazzzz here

LOL, doesn't like blowjobs. I'm sorry your talent has to be wasted like that. Well, if everybody is going to make you feel jealous by offering to get him sex elsewhere, I think it's only right for you to offer your skills to some other appreciate chap--you know, just to see how he reacts.

Worry not, for I am here to help you in your time of need!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ass and lots of lube.

I think is the thread you were referring to.

You shouldn't have to go through that Nish. I won't say you need to leave him or stay but you need to talk to him about it and let him know how you feel. Without yelling and disrespect... communicate. Hopefully you two will come to some sort of compromise. Also, I would stop letting everyone in on your sex life. That's your business.

Yea this was a lesson learned for me. They apologized to me today for disrespecting me and I let them know that I thought it went way too far.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    I think is the thread you were referring to.

You shouldn't have to go through that Nish. I won't say you need to leave him or stay but you need to talk to him about it and let him know how you feel. Without yelling and disrespect... communicate. Hopefully you two will come to some sort of compromise. Also, I would stop letting everyone in on your sex life. That's your business.
    I thought you were banned?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Bah, go for anal then.

Seriously though, either he can handle it himself and wait a few more weeks, or he needs to leave the relationship himself.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12