+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some thing wrong with me???

yeah, take some time to heal. There's plenty of girls out there whenever you feel ready to get back in the game.
    Being nice and treating girls with respect is one thing, letting them walk all over you is another.

Best wishes,
    -t

Yes, tell yourself "never again will I become involved with an emotionally blackmailing psycho"

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes being respectful is important... But you cannot forget about yourself also. Don't let a girl tell you what you can and can not do! If she truly cares about you, she will respect you and your feelings as well!

That other girl did not respect YOU at all! It was all about her and what she wanted! IN order to make a relationship work.....you both have to think about each other and BOTH compromise, but not to the point where you are uncomfortable! (like forcing marriage etc).

You were the one giving it all in that relationship... YOu need a healthy balance....and there are girls out there that can give you that....
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

While I agree with Ellynn and Giga, I have the feeling that we're making her the 'bad guy' or psycho or whatever; Sure she was bossy and threatening and you deserve better. But she was also rewarded for this behaviour- till it became too much, that is. People like her will exist as long as there are other people who are willing to put up with it- and note I'm not being gender specific.
    Loss- I hope in future you will not be one of the people who will put up with it. It isn't easy. It's tempting to let little things fly. I'm tempted to give my doberman food from the table sometimes; but I know he'd start thinking that everything on the table is his.

(wheee I made an analogy and it didn't involve cars! .. those who know me would be impressed..)

omg gues wah i found out why she was being mean to me?? she mite die of the chuma in her leg if im spelling it right...but she was at my place and she cried so much that i feel bad like hearlly bad....she put the ring back on my finger but i still have cold feelings but i don't want to say it right now..do you guys think i should tell her after her operation?...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It depends on how soon her operation is supposed to occur. If it is relatively soon, then yes - wait until after, and be sure to give her some time to heal before you do it. Mainly you want to be sure that when she has this surgery she is able to focus her energies on her recovery rather than mourning over you. I think that is the most humane thing to do, but others may disagree. This is a tricky situation.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

aww noo not more sad news around here

man that's a hard situation. I agree with vashti. The most humane thing to do is try to make it easier for her to focus on getting better.

"Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Still no excuse to have her treat you like that.. But yeah, let her focus on her operation and recovery and then let her know how you feel.

yeh ok i will treat her as best i can until she get that operation and wait till sht get better than i will say it...and she got me a engage ment ring now i m freakinging out.....she told me 2dai that she aspect me to clean and cock and if i don't we wll go eat take away....and she told me that she likes to be spoilt that the way she is....well i m kindof in a fiancle problem so i recently can't buy her stuff.....bascily here is simpleir term a queen...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Is this thread a joke?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

"Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Look, I don't care if shes dying or not.....but she sounds like a spoiled little biatch...who is a control freak!!

And whats with her buying YOU an engagment ring... Puh-lease.. She sounds like an attention whore.....who wants you to pity her even more. Shes got you wrapped around her finger......but well, if thats what you want...go for it!

We tried to give you some serious advice and its up to you whether to take it. I think you know what you need to do.. question is....if you have the balls to do it!

yeh i told her abt the ring i said " i m not ready for it yet, it to much of a pressure" she said " oh i understand i gues you won't get it back any moe " and she said from now on i m not that calls and not comming over any more so i was fine with that i said we should not talk often on the phone any more since we argue to much on the phone....i find it wierd how we argue mroeo n the phone and hardly ever argue in real life..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12