+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Losing virginity

Heh... the first sexual experience is notorious for being awful --- guy or girl alike. The only ones who make a big deal out of it are virgins... those who are experienced know better.

Pretty much, this will probably be one of your worst sexual experiences if not the worst... so it only gets better from here. Everyone has the instinct to have sex --- but you have to learn how to get enjoyment from it, how to please your partner --- you have to practice.

Each woman you will be with will have a general physiology that is similar, but each one will have different ways to 'accent' the experience that gets them off more completely. The same can be said about you --- you have to learn what those extra things are that gets you off more completely. What these things are... well they're not always apparent to you when you masturbate.

Sex is better when the person is your 'type' and you feel some emotional connection to them. If you feel an emotional connection with them then it matters more to you if you get them off (ego boost), and they will try harder to get you off (more pleasure for you from them).

So welcome to the 'club'... and have fun learning about yourself, women, and practice, practice, practice.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    lol, congratulations boobaa

How can you waste your time with some bitch you met on the internet that you don't even like, watching her favorite movie with her?

you probably didn't enjoy it because you didn't have any kind of connection with her. don't give up on sex with girls until somebody's made you feel good.

also girls tend to hold back with somebody they don't know very well.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    How can you waste your time with some bitch you met on the internet that you don't even like, watching her favorite movie with her?
    Movie was good, worth it. Not all girls are some stupid girl-movie lovers... Some actually like quality movies.
    Last edited by boobaa; 03-05-09 at 01:31 AM.
    Don't expect anything.

Well what movie was it? Now I am curious. Not to suck your dick or anything, but you got a good taste in movies.

It was "Pathology", you cocksucker Not that I had watched every minute of it..... for obvious reasons. She is studing hard to be a doctor, there comes her interest in this film also.
    Last edited by boobaa; 03-05-09 at 03:34 AM.
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    She is not my type, at all. I was just there that evening, alone with her, we watched her favourite movie and things got a little hot. So it was finger**** all the way, then after that we went to bed and there it went crazy. I actually met her in person at the same day. Had seen just a picture before, chatted online.
    Wow, no wonder you're pissed off. I would too. She's not your type AND it was your first time AND you won't get to do it often. Dude!
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

sorry but there's no way you made her cum 3 times, especially if you claim you didn't feel anything when inside. It's almost impossible for a guy not to climax while a girl is having an orgasm.

Congrats on loosing virginity boobaa

Now you know what all the fuss is about.

Not much really.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

i don't think anybody's ever had a good first time. except for frizbeee maybe.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

You might be of homosexual nature. Or you were not very attracted to the young lady you had sex with.

I can get very hard when I see a girl in lingerie or something, or making out with someone. She isn't ugly, nor fat, maybe a little chubby, and she is actually quite little - so... normal girl.

I think it was just a sexual mismatch, she did jerk me before I was inside, and that also was not very good, because she did it totally wrong - resulting in driyng my dick. I now have a little scar down there. And that brought me totally down, she didn't know that, I didn't want to ruin her mood.
    Last edited by boobaa; 04-05-09 at 02:02 AM.
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    I now have a little scar down there.
    Hahaha, she *literally* popped your cherry.

So, any tips and tricks? She wants to meet again, literally begging.
    Don't expect anything.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast