+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you want to know what your significant other has done? How many sexual Partners?

Once I wriggle those cute panties down over their hips that first time, they're all virgin again to me

Quote Originally Posted by Primo View Post
    Once I wriggle those cute panties down over their hips that first time, they're all virgin again to me
    ....how I would love to do that right now to a girl while kissing down her stomach......erggg....damn you life...damn you!
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Damn you life? Didn't you just get with engaged chick like last week?
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    Damn you life? Didn't you just get with engaged chick like last week?
    Last week isn't now!
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, true. You're still getting more than lots of people!

Damn, it's nice to have a permanent plaything at home. I take my good fortune for granted a lot, I think.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by stevie1988 View Post
    When entering a new relationship do you typically discuss how many partners each has had? Or what kinds of things have you experienced? Kinky ect... Would you want to know? Or is it better left unsaid?
    i wouldn't like to ask such a question

I think that you should discuss the past but only if you are feeling secure in the present. I know that when by boyfriend talks about his exes it makes me feel uncomfortable but then again I never reciprocate with my past. I know that I was a little bit "naughty" in the past and I don't want to scare him away and make him paranoid when his relationships were far more "traditional",

At the same time it's good to know something about the past but you don't want all the nitty gritty details, the same way that you like to know that your parents love each other but you don't want to know about their sex lives.

If you are comfortable talking about it you could do it, but i do not recommend doing this because the focus needs to be on you, you are now in the present with her, don't talk about past lovers that ended bad. You could try to suggest new kinky stuff from what you learned from the past

My last girlfriend didn't ask me and I didn't ask her. She didn't want to know and neither did I... I probably won't ask ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Are you saying the truth is always that bad?
    LOL! No, but you never know what they consider bad or a good number. So i just say eff it... if you ask the question to someone you believe is going to tell you the truth... be prepared. If not, don't ask.

But for me... it's more than just knowing they don't have any diseases. I want them to be clean of diseases but I also don't want to walk into places and every chick knows your name and the nickname you gave your penis. LOL!
    Last edited by CocoChanel; 29-11-09 at 10:04 AM.

Not that I abided by this at first, but as long as she is clean and available, it doesn't matter.

The past is just that, the past.

That said, I wouldn't date a stripper/prostitute. An exception to every rule.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The reason you want to know tho, is so you can make a decision about the judgment of a possible partner.

Take these different scenarios:

- Someone who has sex with a different person each week, carelessly and without regard for themselves or their partner.

- Someone who carefully avoided STDs by having regular sex within a few relationships over a few years in order to find a longterm mate.

- Someone who makes a conscious choice to have regular no-strings sex with both partners willing, and insists both are fastidious about using a condom and birth control.

- Someone who is a 40 year old virgin b/c of their religion or other issues.

I don't know about others, but the first and last cases are the ones that would raise red-flags for me.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

i'm quite secure with myself, sometime i asked my bf about his previous crushes but just to know my bf better
    keep it simple

Self-esteem isn't bragging about how great you are. It's more like quietly knowing that you're worth a lot (priceless, in fact!). It's not about thinking you're perfect — because nobody is — but knowing that you're worthy of being loved and accepted.

"Me, I try to send this note
    float it like a paper boat
    But paper sinks
    and words are weak
    i try, but i cant speak"

if the guy is suitable and love you, he wont care. It's all in the past. Your history with him matter though...
    keep it simple

Self-esteem isn't bragging about how great you are. It's more like quietly knowing that you're worth a lot (priceless, in fact!). It's not about thinking you're perfect — because nobody is — but knowing that you're worthy of being loved and accepted.

"Me, I try to send this note
    float it like a paper boat
    But paper sinks
    and words are weak
    i try, but i cant speak"

My take on it is that if you continue to be in a relationship with someone, the conversation will eventually come up where you are sharing your past with each other. So I agree with Indireloaded.

It can be a difficult pill to swallow.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast