+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Calling all men for honest answers

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha I just have to look at the URL to know that source might be a bit biased.

Of course men are going to tell that to Oprah. What are they going to say: "I just was just so bored of f-cking my wife"?

I'm sure most men's satisfaction with their current relationship has some bearing on their liklihood of cheating but not as much as you probably think. For most guys I think it mostly comes down to opportunity/temtptation and how they're wired.

I can see it in my mates. I know with a great deal of certainty which of those are going to cheat on their future wives, some of the probably systematically, and those that are not.

The interesting thing is it has little bearing on how good a person you might consider them to be in other areas.

Personally I have never cheated on a girlfriend. And this is not out of some strict moral code I impose on myself. I just don't do it. My personal belief is that, broadly speaking, this relates to two opposing deeply ingrained male strategies for passing on your genetic material:

1) Selecting the best possible mate to produce optimum offspring and then invest signigicant time and resources in their developoment - the quality approach, compatibale with modern day monogamy.

2) Producing offspring with as many partners as possible while investing minimal resources in their development - the quantity approach.
    Last edited by Charlie Boy II; 08-12-08 at 12:04 PM.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

oh i think it is just looking and it normal for most guys if not all .You hardly can take a mans eye of an attractive lady even nif you are more attractive.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by thatfeeling View Post
    first off..i feel weird posting....i'm not used to expressing my personal feelings and behavior...but for sake of argument i must...if i was in a meaningful and honest relationship..and my feelings were strong for someone...i dont think i would even notice another woman passing me...i dont know...maybe its just me.. i feel that my curiosity in another woman is not needed..due to the woman i'm next to..i dont know...
    This is the response of a man who is not in a relationship and/or has not been in a relationship in a long time (if ever).

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    honestly if given the chance, how many of you men wouldn't cheat?? i'd be all up on the next girl like white on rice.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

First of all, I need to tell you I am not a monogamus person. I was but not anymore. I have an extremely wandering eye and it is a useful tool in flirtation. For both parties. Women do it equally as much. I’ve been married for 6 years now but around year 3 my wife and I had a huge falling out and we separated. She wanted us to get back together for the children and I agreed. I love my kids. But I do not hold the same feelings I once shared with my wife. I travel for a living 8 months out of the year and have told her in no uncertain terms that I will be “unfaithful” due to my diminished feelings toward her. I am not cheating as she has been forewarned. She always says what is past is past. Funny, if I pulled that line she’d be screaming for a lawyer.

So to wrap this up, if you have feelings for your man, beware the wandering eye. For what ever reason, we always think the grass is greener on the other side.

PS: Those that portray the illusion of “it’s nothing to be concerned about”, its all about the man's fear, or lack thereof, of getting caught.

Quote Originally Posted by Dating Port View Post
    She always says what is past is past. Funny, if I pulled that line she’d be screaming for a lawyer.
    I don't understand. Then, let her have the divorce.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

She doesn't want it, she's happy where she is.
    No ****ing spamimg, asshole.

Are you also happy where you are?
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    honestly if given the chance, how many of you men wouldn't cheat?? i'd be all up on the next girl like white on rice.

raverboy
    I honestly would never cheat on my partner even if given the chance a trillion times. Cheaters are scum and it's a really low thing to do.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

I have been given the opportunity several times. I'm female though and it's probably different for most of us because we usually do get opportunities. I even had a guy undress to nudity. I told him to leave.

Haha he fully undressed himself! Ahh that's hilarious, i would have laughed in his face, slapped him and pushed him out the door.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

There was nothing to laugh at I assure you lol. He knew his body was beautiful art for the ladies. I did kind of smile-laugh and allowed him to regain his senses and sent him out. He was a little loco hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    Are you also happy where you are?
    Hell no. I'm trying to find solutions to my problem but in a delicate manner. It's not just us to consider.
    No ****ing spamimg, asshole.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ransom_nite View Post
    I honestly would never cheat on my partner even if given the chance a trillion times. Cheaters are scum and it's a really low thing to do.
    i can't help you there buddy if you only attract "[i]ugly[/u] women.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by confusedintx View Post
    Hi all! I'm new here and my question is to all you men,
    The wandering eye situation, do you think "hey nice" and move on or do you think "I'd like to #$#@ her". Now, the questions is, " if you have a signifigant other are you telling her that she is not enough for you to love whole heartedly or are you telling her she is flawed and still looking for "the one". Let me know if this is looking is normal, pass time, just a look, or still seeking other. I want to know if your satified at home do you still look? How does it feel when a woman does the same to you if this has happened? Lets hear guys!!

not every guy is the same, see me if i were with the person i loved, everybody around me would not exist. My full atention would be focused on the girl of my dreams, instead of some one-night-stand girl. Do not get me wrong, if i were not around her, i might take an occasional glance, but its just like "wow, woman are so beautiful". I would not look at anyone if i were with her, i would not want her to feel disrespected in any way when im with her.

And if a female did this to me, i would feel a slight bit of jealousy, or would say somthing like, what could i do to make her look at me the way she looks at him. But in the end it does not taunt me, because i know that if i were in a relationship with her, id trust her and know by the end of it that i would still have her heart in beat with mine.

But like i said i am different from all other guys, alot(not all) guys usually see a woman that catches their eye, and think somthing like "man i'd love to tap that" or "My friends would respect me more if i got with someone like that". I'm not sure, maybe im dead wrong, but i gave you my honest answer

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast