+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Few things to cover here.

we usually do foreplay for like an hour. Think thats why?

oh hell yeah dude ! cut it back to 30 minutes - I only did foreplay for like 15-30 minutes before sex - we never made it any longer than that because we just got too damn hot for each other and we were like wild animals and.... yeah. i will spare you from the details... *calming down* ... *inhale*.......... *exhale*........ ok ! so yeah, just cut the time down to no longer than 30 minutes.

Ahh... well aight then, I hope that was all it was, sheesh man... I can't keep doing this. I can only take so much dissapointment. Well while we're on this topic, I did manage to stay hard in her one time, except thats when we got interupted... heh. Okay but some things that were happening to me is I kept slipping out, i was trying to get a good long stroke motion going but its hard. It was just the regular me on top her on bottom situation. I'm about average length, or maybe a little above, but i dunno if you guys have had this happen b4 or if its just something that you learn to control with more experience.

I think i'm gonna keep doing PC muscle excercizes and see if that helps some too. It can't hurt. Do you guys remember the first time you had sex? How did that go? Just curious to see how everyone elses went.

well my first time was kindof funny actually, i was 14 and she was 18, we were laying on my friends bunkbed, like 4 dudes was asleep around the room in other places..anyway im fingering her (still has her patnies and a t-shirt on) and playing with her tits and i go to get a drink, come back and she says i got something to show you, so she puts my hand on her pussy, and then she start sucking my dick, gets on top of me and puts it in, i grabbed her hits and did it jackrabbit style, lasted about 20mins, i kept holding back when i felt i was about to come and after she was done she started giving me head and ill spare you too many details, but to this day i havent came that much haha.. but anywya after she left, my friends like, "hey matt lets go outside and smoke" and he tells me we woke him up and he was watching for like 5minutes then went back to sleep haha
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

Tmi Tmi Tmi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Damn dude!! Tell me you were using a condom tho... it made it sound like you weren't. Holding back though, makes it sound like you weren't. Well that is pretty funny 14 eh? Damn you were young. At this point I don't know if I could keep a wood on for 20 minutes, ugh. Now i'm getting all down on myself. I hope this is just a short term issue for me.

lol squirly

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus
    ...I kept slipping out, i was trying to get a good long stroke motion going but its hard. It was just the regular me on top her on bottom situation. I'm about average length, or maybe a little above, but i dunno if you guys have had this happen b4 or if its just something that you learn to control with more experience....
    yeah - I think i am a bit underaverage and I slipped out a few times when I first started - but over time I learned my limits and it happened alot less. I think i only slipped out once or twice in the two years I was with Destine but sliiped out like 20 times the first year with Robin and like 5 times the second year with her.

But yeah - thats something that takes time.

no, i wasnt, i never did find out if the kid she had was mine, even though i didnt come inside of her, oh well the guy she was with when she had him thought it was his anyway, too late now

and suprisingly, even with my first time i could keep from coming as long as i wanted, just when i felt it coming on, id hold back and wouldnt come lol, and slipping out isnt a big deal dude, just put it right back in, or rub it on her clit then put it back in, dont worry about that, lol

damn lol. Well you do know that even if you try and hold back, there is some pre-cum that comes out and sometimes we can't tell... See thats what I don't want to happen. My gf was like, can we just do it without this one time? Because it was the condom that seemed to be my downfall . I am good at controlling myself in that respect, because I really DON'T want kids right now lol.

and im sure its just related to nervousness, your too young to have any stress issues causing it, or any medical problems..just need to relax and not worry about it and i think you'll be fine

oh yeah i know, thats why im not 100% positive i dont have a child running around anywhere, but im talking about actually coming, theres a huge difference.

DONT let her pursuade you into NOT using that condom! DONT! The ONE time you do that and yea you could be having kids-NOT worth the risk...

Heres an idea-go out and buy a variety of condoms-go home get yourself hard and try them on-see which one works for you-and try this at home by yourself get your confidence built back up!

Slipping is no biggy-just put it back in and know everything is cool!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

yeah.. confidence. Something I don't have a whole lot of right now.

just DONT worry about it, thats the last thing you want to do, dont let anything else be on your mind except her when your with her..if you can do that you'll be ok, dont worry.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast