+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How would most women feel about a 21 year old guy that hasn't had a girlfriend?

One more thing, be open about you not having sex before and when she is around act horny, like you want her and not afraid of her. Evene when you're shacking being nervous just kiss her and be pushy, she might just stop you and say hey let's save this for later, but you have to show her that you like her body you know. It doesn't necessarily mean that you'll actually have sex if you attempt to have one, girls just like to see you're wanting to do it with them. And even when you undress her completely if you feel uncomfortable you can say i wanna save the rest for later, the one who really loves you will not be pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by sundaygirl View Post
    And even when you undress her completely if you feel uncomfortable you can say i wanna save the rest for later, the one who really loves you will not be pissed.
    As if. A normal guy faced with a naked good looking female in front of him is hardly likely to want to save the rest for later. When later? Xmas, his birthday. No bloody way.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    I am 48 and I'm having lots of sex.
    Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by jeejee View Post
    Disgusting.
    Jealous? Hardy har har.

well, if you heard the guy, he said he didn't feel comfortable doing it before when he had the opportunity, that's why I assumed he wanted to wait lol, my bad

well, if you heard the guy, he said he didn't feel comfortable doing it before when he had the opportunity, that's why I assumed he wanted to wait lol, my bad
    The guy doesn't want to wait. But he's apparently freaked out by the idea of doing 'it'.

Yeah, my worst fear is that the girl I've worked hard to get to that level with will reject me afterwards, but if I'm getting rejected anyway for not sleeping with them, I might as well do it and face the embarrassment and get some experience under my belt. The hotter the girl, the worse it is - the nervousness etc. I'm intimidated by girls I perceive to be higher status than me, even though sheer luck dictates that I sometimes get to date them.

Sex is a pretty natural thing....you'll figure it out...just do it!
    My BF is almost 6yrs younger than me and has a lot less sexual experience than me. At first when we got together I was a little disappointed...but I fell in love with him and we communicated what we both liked and now its great. Before him I was sleeping with someone who is known for being a ladies man...and honestly sex with him was kinda lame b/c it was like he was always performing or something. He never just got lost in the moment and I NEVER got off the 20+ times we slept together..not once. I guess there really was no emotional connection so it was kinda of boring. Honestly it's all about the chemistry you have with the other person...stop being nervous. EVERYONE has a first time

Quote Originally Posted by waterman View Post
    'm intimidated by girls I perceive to be higher status than me, even though sheer luck dictates that I sometimes get to date them.
    Is it really sheer luck? You need to try to ignore all this 'status' bullshit. Sounds to me your main problem is lack of confidence and you need to find some way to address this.

When you find yourself with the right person, the anxieties will subside. Any girl worth her salt doesn't care about lack of experience and the like. Your sincerity and genuineness will show through and if she really is right for you then she won't judge what you share with her. Complete honesty is endearing.
    Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end. - Unknown

Ok I've dated an experienced guy and one who is a virgin. The experienced guy was good with his hands and the virgin guy well since he doesn't know anything, he is not that good, BUT as long as you don't look shy or hesitate to make moves you're gonna be fine! stop sweating about it so much, it's not the end of the world, I even have a friend who had sex when he was 28, and he said he was fine and was sweating for nothing before. You'll be fine just be couragous that's all!
    So it's a case of looking confident and fake it 'til you make it kind of thing. Thanks for the comments everyone, I'm going back to uni in september so maybe I can turn this around.

Quote Originally Posted by waterman View Post
    ... I won't be very good and they'll be able to tell I haven't done it before...
    Yes you will, and no, they won't! If you'd rather not be made a spectacle of, don't mention it. There is NO way they are going to be able to "tell." If you pay attention to what she responds to and try to make sure she is comfortable and having a good time, you'll probably be better than most of the guys she's been with!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12