+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i feel so alone

Oh no I broke no contact after 2.5 weeks or so. I text him and asked if he fancies a coffee sometime and I had no reply.
    I was feeling confident and thought is was silly as I had known him more that half my life.

No I feel stupid and rejected.

Does he hate me? Head in sand or all loved up with new girlfriend??

Back to coping with plan A

Ali

Started running this morning though which is good

Aliwal, you must find the strength inside yourself to not contact him. I know you can do it. Be strong. It's the right thing to do. He is with someone else now. It's time to let him go. He gave no indication he is coming back. You must accept that.

You are not a failure. Sometimes life is challenging. This is a new challenge which you must accept face-on and conquer it.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

he told my dad we would remain good friends a couple of weeks ago. he did tell me he would contact me when he is ready. i am more upset that he agreed to be adult and stay amicable. we have adult kids so best to. the way he is acting i am likely to end up hating him.

he said he would help me with stuff around my home when he first told me about her and now he doesnt even want to even reply to my text and say there is no way on earth he would have coffee with me. i would prefer that to being ignored at leat i would be acknowledged.

having said that he could be with her all day and unable to reply. it is so out of character of him to not be polite. i wonder is she brainwashing him.

it is because i have known him 25 years this is so hard.

anyway. back to no contact and accepting i need to move on and be strong

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12