+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Letting go of (potentially) imagined scenarios

I guess it all depends on the person. One of my best friends was in a similar situation as the original OP. He'd think his girlfriend was seeing someone, or was losing interest in him. He had vented to a friend instead of to her because he was afraid she would see him as jealous, or be turned off. Eventually, it got leaked out to her by a mutual friend of theirs and she was furious. She couldn't believe he wouldn't talk to HER about it instead of to someone else.

Everyone is different. But like I had said above, I wouldn't worry about it. Good luck to you!

i feel like i could probably talk to her about it, but i dont know if that would help. i was kind of distant yesterday, caught up in my thoughts and she asked what was wrong...she said im sorry if i did anything wrong, but i didnt get a sense that she was hiding anything...my mind seems to go back to that scenario of what if they did something? but rationally i dont think she would do anything to undermine our relationship since it has been so great...just gotta let it go

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12