+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: should i accept?

Quote Originally Posted by angelbaby011604
    it's just a gift though... i don't get why a hoodie could make someone so upset...
    first of all it's not just a gift. This is a personal gift from your ex. It's not fair of you to accept it if you don't want to get back with ur ex. Don't even try to deny it to yourself. This guy has a hidden intention when buying you this gift, and by accepting it you are giving him false hope. That is not fair to him.

Also it isn't the right thing to do in regards to your current man if you really want to be with him. If you do, you should be doing everything in your power to distance yourself from that sort of relationship with ur ex... not fostering it. I would be so pissed if my boyfriend did this. In my eyes it would be like he was trying to keep the door open there. Just not right. You should not be trying to continue a relationship with someone else at that level, when you are in a seperate relationship. It is fair to the current bf.

So I don't care how much u like the sweatshirt. The way I see it is you are really treating 2 people unfairly here. No amount of justifying it to yourself is going to make it ok to accept it.

If you want your bf to believe you respect him.....GIVE IT BACK!

Quote Originally Posted by abercromqt20
    first of all it's not just a gift. This is a personal gift from your ex. It's not fair of you to accept it if you don't want to get back with ur ex. Don't even try to deny it to yourself. This guy has a hidden intention when buying you this gift, and by accepting it you are giving him false hope. That is not fair to him.

Also it isn't the right thing to do in regards to your current man if you really want to be with him. If you do, you should be doing everything in your power to distance yourself from that sort of relationship with ur ex... not fostering it. I would be so pissed if my boyfriend did this. In my eyes it would be like he was trying to keep the door open there. Just not right. You should not be trying to continue a relationship with someone else at that level, when you are in a seperate relationship. It is fair to the current bf.

So I don't care how much u like the sweatshirt. The way I see it is you are really treating 2 people unfairly here. No amount of justifying it to yourself is going to make it ok to accept it.

If you want your bf to believe you respect him.....GIVE IT BACK!

I approve this post
    It is impossible to love and be wise
    -Francis Bacon

thanks guys... that really helped.
    apercromqt20 your post helped the most.. thanks
    you may regret what you do, but you'll regret what you don't do so much more.

Yeah my post helped someone!! GO ME!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by abercromqt20
    Yeah my post helped someone!! GO ME!
    Go you!
    ______

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12