+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Falling for someone I shouldnt be falling for.

So I hate to double post, but I just found this to odd not to.
    I've fixed it, well 98%, some of the damage can't be undone ever I don't think.

So I'll make this as short as possible.
    I've always believed I had some minor form of undiagnosed A.D.D as I could never concentrate on much. Right now I'm finishing up my last year of College and I am currently working for a Project Management firm. My work and school load has nearly doubled in the last little while. And I needed a way to concentrate.
    I found that coffee helped me concentrate. So for the last little while I'd get home and drink a pot(10 Cups according to the line marker) of coffee, and sometimes twice. Little did I realize this was toying with my emotions.
    I yesterday, before making the first pot, thought back to roughly when these new found feelings began showing up and it lined up with when I found my magic concentration cure. I chose not to make the coffee, by the end of the night the feelings had decreased somewhat in intensity, 24 hours later, and they are in line. Of course I still don't think things will ever go 100% to how they were emotionally wise with her, but now my emotions are manageable.
    Who'd of known coffee could have such effects?
    Kind of scary to think how much our daily habits/food habits can affect us.

Feeling pretty good right now though

Thanks guys.

Sound more like that by your avoidance of coffee you have started using the minor form of A.D.D. as an advantage
    Good to hear you are better now, keep up the spirit and meet someone special

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12