+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Letting go....

Good luck!

thanks for all the advice and i know i can make it coz i just to prioritize my feelings and whats right for me thank you so much ... its a decision i need to do to make me feel better and for me to move on...

well, i guess going out with somebody else may help you forget about him but at the end of the day, you may still fell the emptiness inside.

then you realize you still love him.... that is normal.. as previously stated only time can heal all wounds.....

good luck!

thanks liz

im trying to move on ... im praying and trying my very best to get my life back again.. it is hard i get to receive messages from him and even says he still misses me and all but then again id like to move on... but time will heal all wounds as they say but God is good he will guide me ..

Now i can say that i have moved on... i no longer look forward to see him soon and receive any messages from him. My mobile is no longer my bestfriend whenever it beeps im not crammy to have it and answer back. I love my life now i have someone i can say who supported and care for me inspite the fact were just friends.I always thank the Lord for givingme this problem i have surpassed the tide and the wind ... i am a survivor.

True friends will be there for you through thick and thin. Glad you have the support. You're doing great!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12