+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: will arsenic cure my friends crush on the stupidest guy in town?

I havent had anyone in my life where I HATE the guy that much. It sounds awful. But I have friends who date guys which I think are horrible for them. Sometimes you can just see right through the person and know he's trouble.

Having a friend close by that just knows what to do in these situations would be wonderful! I need one of those too! My closest friends tell me straight up and dont sugar coat it. I dont think Ive ever had a friend who had the answers to my problems Ive just had to go with the flow and come here for some guidance! Outside opinions are sometimes the best!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I worry about this happening to one of my kids one day... you know - them dating someone I can't stand. I remember the first girl my son had as a "girlfriend"... she looked like a skanky little slut and she was hanging all over him. I cried. The next girlfriend was a nice girl, thank god.

I can't see my daughter tolerating a scum bag. I hope I am right.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yeah lol. bf says, "at least she's not our daughter."

my friends mom is also grossed out by this. her and i are the only ones who know about it.

anyway, there was a party last night. the minute she got there, she sat down next to me and started telling me about what a great person he is and how i only know one side of him.

she pretty much went on at every opportunity. i never even brought him up.

after we left the party, she called me to inform me that she hasn't found anybody that makes out as well as him and she's going to be hanging around him for a while.

so, if you need me i'll be in my shell crawling away slowly.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

eek gads! The last thing you want to hear is that gushy nasty stuff. Unfortunately, she will defend him and then say things to make him look like the good guy. Its coming though, at least know that much. Something will happen and then being the better person you are you will say to yourself "damnit I told you so!"

Vashti, I go through this crap with Kyle DAILY! Lets see he's had one great person in his life that I loved! and still do, but he doesnt feel that way about her. Then he gets engaged in Aug, she shits on him, I ban her from her, then he's back with his first real girlfriend which I cringed about for 2 yrs, she was only 14 when they started dating. At least she's 16 now. God help me. I've liked his girlfriends and thankgoodness no real issues other than the x. Im sure theres more to come...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It seems like those hormones coursing through the body really have a negative impact on our ability to think...

Hey, miso - do you think if you cried, she would dump him? (It worked on my son, but then again, he was only 14.)

Hey, squirrley - if your son ends up marrying someone you don't like, you can always resort to giving them Norplant as a wedding gift.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Oh grashness me, too funny. Actually I would almostwant him to have a kid, PAYBACK!! Im just kidding. He cant even take care of himself. Hell I was his age when I had him. Made me grow up!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, except sometimes even THAT doesn't help. The MOM grows up, but the dad remains a boy. (That's what happened to MY mom.)

Same here, I grew up and kyles father remained the asshole. Hell he's 38 and still takes no responsiblity for Kyle, child support yes nothing else. LOSER!

When Id give my mom shit, she'd tell me.."you just wait, wait til you have kids you'll see!" Sure crap. When he has his own and give him hell its maybe then he can appreciate what Ive done.

Why do most men do this? Get a girl pregnant and leave...oh oops see ya!

anachronistic Guest
    hook her up with someone better.

so i've already tried that. apparently there's nobody better than this guy.

i don't know. i'm gonna try and stay out of it. she knows i don't like him and maybe she'll think twice about bringing him around me.

as for hearing about him all the time, i can't not say how i feel to her. so if she doesn't want to know how i feel, she won't bring him up.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

In the wastelands between insomnia and clarevoiance
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    so my friend who recently split with her ex, is hanging out with this guy.

this guy makes my freakin skin crawl away. i have a hard time keeping this from her (as some of you who know me might imagine.) and i think she's offended and irritated with me already, because i cannot pretend to like him.

the worst part is she's starting to bring him around. the other night she brought him to my house and everybody was like, "why is this person here?"

nobody likes him. seriously, nobody but my naive friend. he wants to tag along with her everywhere to make sure guys don't talk to her. and if they do he talks shit about them. there are a lot of guys that hang out here, and that's the only reason he came over with her. she was doing a treatment on one of our friends who is a guy.

my friend doesn't want to get attached to anybody, but i'm afraid this guy is sucking her into his world.

i tell myself constantly, "misombra, he's going to eliminate himself eventually, don't worry." but then she's hanging out with him again tonight, after last night she said she told him she couldn't hang out with him for two weeks or something because she was bugged that he was trying to possess her.

what do i do? how can i make this person disappear in a more legal way than slipping arsenic into his drink?
    Hooker
    AIDS
    Money
    Flu
    Dead

Need I elaborate?
    BACAMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Charity is gay.

In the wastelands between insomnia and clarevoiance
    Or perhaps

Mosquito Farm
    Malaria

?
    BACAMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Charity is gay.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    so i've already tried that. apparently there's nobody better than this guy.

i don't know. i'm gonna try and stay out of it. she knows i don't like him and maybe she'll think twice about bringing him around me.

as for hearing about him all the time, i can't not say how i feel to her. so if she doesn't want to know how i feel, she won't bring him up.
    I think that is perfectly reasonable. Tell her if she doesn't want to know how you REALLY feel, she should not bring him up to you. Also, tell her you don't want her bringing him around.

And then tell her you will still be her friend when she gets rid of him.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I think that is perfectly reasonable. Tell her if she doesn't want to know how you REALLY feel, she should not bring him up to you. Also, tell her you don't want her bringing him around.

And then tell her you will still be her friend when she gets rid of him.
    I concur.

_______

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ok... well with only reading your first post..

you already have pleaded as much as you can and you said that your friend is getting irritated with you. when i were in your shoes, there isn't much else you can do because it's their life. if they want to f*ck it up in yours eyes, you can only do so much because in the end, they won't listen to you.

however, if you and your friends really hate this guy, then you can stop calling your friend. i wouldn't want my friend to come out if he would only bring his gf and dramas would start to happen. sure, i did loose my friend, but life goes on.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast