+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell Me Ladies: What's Your Favorite Way of Getting Dumped?

MVPlayer...
    Shenmue is one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. Do you have to be so abrasive all the time?

Shenmue...
    MVplayer is not the "player type" you speak of. He's actually not a bad guy. It's is to make assumptions about people but I know you are so beyond that. You rock baby!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Originally posted by shenmue
    lol... geez did I upset you? Take a pamprin.

I have more self worth than most because I earned that self worth... it's not an arrogant assumption that people like you have.
    My self-worth is an arrogant assumption? I can be cocky, but I'm pretty sure that my self-worth is not a baseless assumption, homie. I tend to excel to the top at everything I try... allthough I'd bet you'd be more DragonBallZ knowledgeable than me. The reason I got mad is because so many guys seem to whine about players are this... players are that and they JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT! I think its just this funny misunderstanding that guys get from watching too many teen movies. Shenmue, read my thread: [URL=http://www.loveforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1268&forumid=6]What A Player Really Is...[/URL] It describes to you what I consider a player and it has a paragraph devoted to your claim that players "are morons who don't have the capacity to truly fall in love or know what it feels like." If you REALLY wanna talk smack about players, at least read my stuff, it'll clue you into what we REALLY are. If you want to discuss your point of view do it on the thread there, I'd be interested to see if you still look at us the same way after reading that.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Originally posted by Killerbabe
    MVPlaya - the best way to avoid giving a girl heartbreak is to

STOP THE BRAIN ****WITTAGE!
    "****WITTAGE"? Don't get the wittage part. I'll assume you mean brain****ing. I usually try to steer away from doing that, I like the seductive angle not the get them obsessed angle. But you know, KillerBabe, the worst cases of heartbreak usually are not cases where I play the girl. They "play" themselves. I act normal and barely notice these chicks (happened 3 times where I was aware of it because they were stalking me major league) and they develop crushes on me and take everything I say as a sign that I want a relationship with them and I have to deal with all sorts of weird drama. You never had a guy stalk you? If you know what I mean its just damn annoying and I want to get them off my back.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

I'll take your word for it Jane.

Yes, I hate it when guys stalk me, but I learned my lesson well - being mean and tell them crap right in the face won't do any good. I'm still suffering with a gang of guys annoying the crap out of me whistling and doing everything to piss me off in class just because one of them used to have a MAJOR crush on me back in the day and I made so much fun of the poor guy he almost became a social outcast.
    I have it all. Including kino.

Yes, I hate it when guys stalk me, but I learned my lesson well - being mean and tell them crap right in the face won't do any good. I'm still suffering with a gang of guys annoying the crap out of me whistling and doing everything to piss me off in class just because one of them used to have a MAJOR crush on me back in the day and I made so much fun of the poor guy he almost became a social outcast.
    Ouch! I guess there is a dark side to our Juliet after all. Who was this Romeo? But so you see what I mean. I've had it even worse... I've had one girl key my car (psychotic bitch) and I've had one start talking shit about me in front of all the other girls after pursuing me for 2 months (and being rejected 20+ times), but girls ain't stupid and when I heard some of the girls talk about this psych-hoe they said, "Yeah, she's just doing damage control." Anyway, I had a face to face with her and busted her out for it, she never did that again and apologized to me several times. Then suddenly started showing up at parties when I showed up, call me to see if I wanted to hang out, follow me around, etc. etc. And tried to sabotage whatever I had with other girls in hopes that she'd be "the last woman alive" or something, I guess mankind would be extinct then. Jeez. What is it with you girls?
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

Okay, I liked your answer every bit until the last sentence! What is it with us girls? hell I don't know what's wrong with THEM!

I have different policies and I'm not like the most girls, so I never have to deal with guys trying to get rid of me. (What! Never!)

I guess she's just hopelessly in love. Even if I were hopelessly in love, I would never lose my integrity and embarrass myself! I would suffer, lose my appetite, become a movie star, cry in the bathroom, but I would never lose my social persona.

I guess I used to be sort of a "playette" back in the day, but it wasn't for real, i didn't get laid or anything, I just liked to break the most stuck-up, conceited guy's hearts and thought it was a lot of fun. Bad, bad girl!

Okay, I liked your answer every bit until the last sentence! What is it with us girls? hell I don't know what's wrong with THEM!

I have different policies and I'm not like the most girls, so I never have to deal with guys trying to get rid of me. (What! Never!)

I guess she's just hopelessly in love. Even if I were hopelessly in love, I would never lose my integrity and embarrass myself! I would suffer, lose my appetite, become a movie star, cry in the bathroom, but I would never lose my social persona.

I guess I used to be sort of a "playette" back in the day, but it wasn't for real, i didn't get laid or anything, I just liked to break the most stuck-up, conceited guy's hearts and thought it was a lot of fun. Bad, bad girl!
    Haha!

Your statement so proves to me how I view playsters/senoritas escandalosas. Male players and female players are completely different. The guy wants sex, the girl wants drama. The guy wants to have sex and then not have to deal with her while the girl like the power she gets from breaking the guy and having him want her completely. And you say I'm a sadist!!! You purposefully broke their hearts! I try not to! Guess now I know where the Killer portion of your name comes from.

About the psych-hoe, there's just too many of em and they drive me nuts. I wish there was some magic phrase like "Open Sesame" and they would, Poof!, forget I exist. I swear, I hate the drama cause I don't like hurting people. Unlike you....
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

I don't like hurting people either, over the past could years I have changed. It's just that at the age of 15 I found myself suddenly become pretty and noticed that a lot of older guys started falling for me. I never liked players and I thought to myself in my little head, okay, someone's gotta teach them a lesson. So I figured since they fall for me, I could break their hearts and show what it's like to be heart-broken. Strangely enough, my first victim was a guy from Holland...
    He was 20 (I was 15) and he fell in love and I broke his heart. But I didn't know what it was like, back them, I was totally clueless - I just liked the fact that I can be I control and unlike my girl friends not suffer from love. And so my adventure began...
    However, last summer I played this one guy who was so desperate he ended up proposing! I was totally helpless and he was just following me around and it was a torture!! He still calls up my friends and asks them about me! That was it, I've had enough. I figured if I don't change something about my behavior I'll have a bunch of psychos stalking me just like in that one movie..."Valentine".
    Besides, in March I met my current boyfriend (who was a player) and...oh well, maybe I'll move my posts into from Staff Room to open area. All in all, we both fell madly in love, and it changed our attitudes about love.

He was 20 and you were 15? What a pedofile, good thing you broke his heart! I'll guarantee you you'd never pull it off on this guy from Holland. But its good you changed, its bad playing too much with people's emotions. Nonetheless, all the female players I know do the same thing you do, break guys hearts, I think they just like the attention and the power. Btw., your boyfriend is from this forum??? LOL! He's a mod... hmmm... don't tell me its Zekk!
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

Are you for real?! My boyfriend has no time for forums! He's getting ready for my arrival and he's earning A's and has two interships.
    I don't care about attention anymore. I'm off the market.

Anyway, all this flirting by the sexually frustrated women (*rolls eyes at Killerbabe*) on this forum has digressed the purpose of this thread. What's a good way to break up with women?
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

Eat me.

Only if you let me dump you right afterwards and promise not to stalk.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

It's a figure of speech. Meaning : oh **** you.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast