+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why are you women so easygoing around fat guys???

Quote Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
    well they aren't attracted to fat guys. So it's easier for them to be themselves and open up quicker. If there is a hot guy in the room, i know i wouldn't be able to be myself nor get comfortable around.
    THIS exactly and we tend to see fat guys more as friend material rather than dating or boyfriend material

Speaking first hand here as a "fat guy" I have been big all my life. I can't tell you how many times I have heard the "f" word. By f word I mean friend. I have had my emotions twisted and screwed up so many times by this very thing. I get " I am so comfortable around you" "you are so sweet" "you're such a good listener" " I wish my boyfriend were more like you". But when I ask one of them out it's no I like you as a friend. Then you get the user/manipulator that will act like they like you and flirt with you to get what they want. I am 37 now and I have learned to see through it and deal with it. After my wife left me she warned me that I would have to be careful because I am so "sweet". Looking back she was doing it to me too. My current girlfriend does it some too. She is quick to remind me she has plenty of guys interested in her if I don't do what she wants I guess because I told her it is hard to find a woman willing to be more than a friend. It's confusing and frustrating to us too but if your lonely you take what you can get. To the ladies that read this please be careful not to lead the fat guys on. To the guy who originally posted you have nothing to worry about from the fat guys unless you like being stuck at friend status. We have that locked up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12