+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I don't know what to think or feel anymore

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribulation View Post
    Again, I know her far more than you. She's the kind of girl who can do without backup.
    And, you're blinded by the situation, which is the reason people come here for advice.

This is textbook, guy.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    ROFL...Zarathu, look...this last post burns me about as badly as it must be burning you with the grammar & content criticism potential, but honestly, that isn't the topic of the thread. Everyone can see that he won't be instructing English classes any time soon.
    Haha! My point wasn't his grammar (even though it is pretty bad) but more specifically that he used "****" six times in six sentences. That's a 1:1 ratio. I was also pointing out the irony in that he said he has control over his emotions, which just so happens to be total bullshit.

LOLOLOOLOL ISNT THAT RITE U FUKFASE LOLLL!!!!!!!111111

In having control over one's emotions, means not that one has complete control over them. At least, not in my case. Lately, my limits have been stretched and I do anger easy when that happens.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Tribulation, this girl knows you want to be more than friends? If that is true, she ought not be putting you through this. Tell her to make a choice between you and her boyfriend. If she chooses him, then quit hanging around her like she is your friend. People who are romantically interested in one another cannot be friends.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Trib, please explain to me why you are so hotly defending this girl. Did she go to the dance with both of you or what? And this is okay with you? WHY? Why is this something you're not only willing to accept, but to defend?

This situation did not occur because you are "nice". You are WEIRD. Stuffing all of your emotions down into your own personal trash compactor is dangerous. It will result in a terrible hull breach one day, possibly involving firearms and police. Learn to deal with your problems, not deny them.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Tribulation, this girl knows you want to be more than friends? If that is true, she ought not be putting you through this. Tell her to make a choice between you and her boyfriend. If she chooses him, then quit hanging around her like she is your friend. People who are romantically interested in one another cannot be friends.
    With all due respect, yes, they can. I know as, I've done it before. Remember that girl that I talked about with what happened last year? Yeah well, I'm not romantically interested anymore in her so now we're better friends but when I still was we were. And about the current one, putting me through what? All she's trying to do is have fun with her friends. I know she's been wanting to spend more time with me. I ain't gonna tell her to make a choice. She has a boyfriend, nothing I can do. I'll just ignore it as best I can and just be friends with her. If she breaks up with him and I'm still interested then I'll try my luck then.

Trib, please explain to me why you are so hotly defending this girl. Did she go to the dance with both of you or what? And this is okay with you? WHY? Why is this something you're not only willing to accept, but to defend?
    Why am I defending her? Because I know her. And why is it okay that she went to the dance with both of us? Well, I would have prefered if it were just me obviously but hey, like I said, she's been wanting to hang out with me, didn't wanna cancel our engagement, and she had a boyfriend that she obviously wanted to bring along. She had fun with the both of us at least.

This situation did not occur because you are "nice". You are WEIRD. Stuffing all of your emotions down into your own personal trash compactor is dangerous. It will result in a terrible hull breach one day, possibly involving firearms and police. Learn to deal with your problems, not deny them.
    Weird? Well, that's something I admit to on a daily basis. But you know what? Weird pretty much means deviating from what is normal. Normal is whatever any one person perceives it as. Thus, we are all weird. And about me supressing my emotions and shooting things/people up, if that were going to happen, I'd have been in jail or dead long ago. I have some very good friends that helped me through my problems a year before, and that are willing to help me now. Sure I still feel cruddy, I mean who doesn't when they find out they cant be with a person whom they really want to? But I am feeling better by just hanging out with them.

Oh, Zarathu, I do want to apologize for what I said. I get very angry when I'm being dealt large amounts of shit. Just, please, be more careful of what you say.

King Zarathu Guest
    And why is it okay that she went to the dance with both of us? Well, I would have prefered if it were just me obviously but hey, like I said, she's been wanting to hang out with me, didn't wanna cancel our engagement, and she had a boyfriend that she obviously wanted to bring along. She had fun with the both of us at least.
    In my opinion, it wasn't okay to go to the dance with two guys. That, in my opinion, was a promiscuous thing to do and I would not have put up with it for a minute. You, however, have the right so go to the dance with 6 women at the same time, because you have a penis (yep, it's a double-standard and I rule).

Seriously though, I do think you need to forget her and find another girl.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    With all due respect, yes, they can. I know as, I've done it before. Remember that girl that I talked about with what happened last year? Yeah well, I'm not romantically interested anymore in her so now we're better friends.
    You aren't romantically interested anymore. That is the key. Everything else you wrote is simply an attempt to justify the absurd. I guess you will only get what you are willing to tolerate. Good luck to you.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

You aren't romantically interested anymore.
    No, I am not, so it'd make since for her to be a good friend.

Everything else you wrote is simply an attempt to justify the absurd.
    Ahh, and another close minded person. Hasn't experienced it themselves so it must not be true...Doesn't matter. I won't gaining anything but arguing over the internet. Believe what you will.

King Zarathu Guest
    Ahh, and another close minded person. Hasn't experienced it themselves so it must not be true...Doesn't matter. I won't gaining anything but arguing over the internet. Believe what you will.
    You're calling her closed-minded when she's calling you closed-minded? You might as well make an attempt to study where she's coming from, unless you want to continue in the same closed-minded pattern and live your closed-minded life in a closed-minded style, you closed-minded bastard.

Oy- another argumentative one. Trib, stick around for awhile. Get to know us. Try not to fight with everyone. Really- what advice would YOU have given to someone who posted your thread?

If you'll let us, we can be really helpful. Maybe not super nice all the time, but we'll listen. See what it's like to have someone on your side. I'll bet that almost never happens.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Oy- another argumentative one. Trib, stick around for awhile. Get to know us. Try not to fight with everyone. Really- what advice would YOU have given to someone who posted your thread?

If you'll let us, we can be really helpful. Maybe not super nice all the time, but we'll listen. See what it's like to have someone on your side. I'll bet that almost never happens.
    ^ That's my better half.

You're calling her closed-minded when she's calling you closed-minded?
    Yes, because I know myself, and because many people have told me, that I am. I call her close minded because she cant seem to believe that things she may not have personally experienced, CAN happen.

Tib, stick around for awhile. Get to know us. Try not to fight with everyone. Really- what advice would YOU have given to someone who posted your thread?
    What advice would I have given? I don't know, thats why I started this failure of a topic in the first place.

See what it's like to have someone on your side. I'll bet that almost never happens.
    I'll answer that quote with one of my own. "I have some very good friends that helped me through my problems a year before, and that are willing to help me now." Half of the people in this damn town could be considered my friend. Or, rather, could be said that they like me and would help me. I don't consider most of them my friends anyway. I stick to a small group of about fourteen of my really good friends.

I'm not trying to pick a fight with anyone. It's just that I oh so hate close mindedness. It drives me batshit.

I'm not trying to pick a fight with anyone. It's just that I oh so hate close mindedness. It drives me batshit.
    But you apparently are perfectly okay with taking someone out who brings a spare date along.

Batshit, indeed.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post

Ha! I was being nice; I even said "good luck". I just don't want to argue with someone who only wants to hear what they want to hear.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast