+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Maybe I don't know everything about girls?

Like any guy ever has or would do that.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

I speak from experience....I just melted. Confidence is such a turn on.

Well, a guy has to also be good looking, not dull as dishwater looking like myself. Confidence surely can't compensate for major physical defects.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by rob1984 View Post
    or..... next time you are at a bar say ` I will let you touch.... my penis for 5 dollars, or.... you give me your email for free` lol.. I like that one alot. haha

ummm.. or be cheesy and walk away after you say it, odds are she will find you after, its worked a few times for me in the past.

` let me guess you have a bf.. and he`s bigger then me and probably can kick my ass. she will probably answer No and laugh a bit.. ` I found that to be an easy ice breaker. Then tell her you have to go, but leave your email and say ` I am expecting your email, since there something I want to tell you `

that there will leave her in mystery.. as to what is it you want to tell her, and boom she will reply and you then will have her contact info.

sounds corny but it works.
    Holyfvckammoly, I can only guess at the lack of quality chicks those lines would pull.

Of course if your goal is to just glean confidence from experience, then who cares, right?

Lol, don't lie: lines, especially like those, totally work on you.

... not even when I was a young whipper snapper like yourself, young man. I will admit that humour was a huge intrigue, but those lines are very transparent and not intriguing in the least. To add: In fact the one about his cock is downright antisocial/in poor taste without being funny so it begs the question what type of woman it would pull.

Maybe they'd work on the resident bar rag(s)? *shrugs*.. and like I said, you don't need quality at this point.. so use them and see what you can pull just in order to get some experience under your belt. If you use them enough,someone will eventually bite.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 12-02-13 at 09:13 AM.

Seriously folks? It's just bait the 'Retard threw out there.

Yes.. and he drew you in again too. Oh the Irony.

Lol. Don't use words like "irony" around him: he's keen to misunderstand, might mistake it with what he beat his wife with last night after she came home too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Yes.. and he drew you in again too. Oh the Irony.
    Nah, I still don't read his shit. Just saw the title and the number of posts and thought "seriously?"

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Well, a guy has to also be good looking, not dull as dishwater looking like myself. Confidence surely can't compensate for major physical defects.
    This guy was not attractive, he had red hair which I don't like, and was wearing a sport coat and jeans, nothing special about him at all, except he was tall....it was his out going vibe, and so friendly, I felt really good with him.

Lol. Don't use words like "irony" around him: he's keen to misunderstand, might mistake it with what he beat his wife with last night after she came home too late.
    Why don't you just stop with the boring repitition? Seriously, it's beyond the "yawn" now.

Tell that to HIA, too.

Tell that to HIA, too.
    You're not 12, HIA is not your brother and I'm not the mom of the two of you. Just do the right thing and stop boring us all with the same old insult. Be magnanimous.

Yeah, we was cool once, back when he was a bro..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast