+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Now her father wants to talk with me.

---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Tone Guest
    Sweeeeeet.

Thats a nice knife ... can really spit out some guts with that .

LoL, that's the exact one I have. It's an emerson combat. Don't know if you guys know much about them. It's a folder, but when you pull it from your pocket, it immediately deploys the blade.

Late_vamp - it's not really meant to go for the belly at all. It's supposed to be a defensive knife. You get into a ready stance and when he lounges, you grab him and take him in the soft areas with the knife. For example, his wrists, his armpits, his groin, his heel, ummm... a nice one is the soft area behind the knees, but... damn do I still get goosebumps thinking about taking someone there. And of course the neck, but that's one of the big no-no's down here in Arizona. It turns the definition of force from physical force into lethal force. That be bad... By the way, I really feel bad hijacking your thread now! HAHAHA Now we're talking about knives!!! HAHAHAHA

You are icky, whitey, and kind of scary.

no dont worry ... i knew that , i have something sort of similar to that but the blade doesnt curve that much and it has smaller *teeth* kinda like this one [url]http://www.arizonacustomknives.com/images/knives/2412-1.jpg[/url] but all the *spikes* are smaller and there are way more ...its also longer than that . ( coulnt find pic of my sort of knife).. so here in canada , it can be used as self defense , having a knife like that is illegal here ( not sure about the states) but we also have health care ...so people just go for a stab in the stomach with knives up here .

Tone Guest
    I have a pocket knife... the butter knife in your kitchen is probably sharper than the blade on my pocket knife though >:[

Hahaaa - do you get goosebumps when you slash into the butter, Tone?

Tone Guest
    hahaha - only when I hit the soft parts of the butter.

lilwing89 Guest
    who cares how much ass you can kick
    and how much you work out
    and blah blah.
    her father called you to TALK to YOU, not to kick your ass. guys aren't that confusing, remember guys? we say what we want.
    JUST GO ****ING TALK TO HIM!
    and if your such a big bad ass why are you sitting there flustering over what to do?
    all he wants to do is talk to you so go talk to him, ya pussy. if he wanted to kick your ass he prolly would say, im gonna kick your ass...or not bother to tell you or come over to YOUR house and do it.

and if your THAT worried about it, let him kick your ass, then call the cops and arrest his ass..and then get a restraining order so you don't have to worry about that stuff.

and a tip for you about LF...dont tell us how much ass you can kick, cause it just makes you look like an ASS picking fights and shit with people on a forum...for god sake we got some wimpy ppl on this earth...

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    no dont worry ... i knew that , i have something sort of similar to that but the blade doesnt curve that much and it has smaller *teeth* kinda like this one [url]http://www.arizonacustomknives.com/images/knives/2412-1.jpg[/url] but all the *spikes* are smaller and there are way more ...its also longer than that . ( coulnt find pic of my sort of knife).. so here in canada , it can be used as self defense , having a knife like that is illegal here ( not sure about the states) but we also have health care ...so people just go for a stab in the stomach with knives up here .
    you know..after reading all them posts you are kindof contradicting yourself.

if you could kick his ass...why on earth are you talking about knives?

why are you even worrying about him kicking your ass??

im like LMAO at you right now..

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    hahaha - only when I hit the soft parts of the butter.
    LMFAO
    hahahahhaa TONE!

way to young to be thinking about marriage and when you get to college everything changes you are still growing up the best thing prob is to split explore and move on
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

What's happening with the girl? Why did you break up?

Glad things went well with her dad.

Hey I understand about the whole fight thing. you're both boxers. part of who you are. Its not mean - nasty or egotistical, not the way I see it. Well not too much anyhow - ha ha.

Boxing is after all the Gentleman's Sport.

what the hell is your problem LILWING89?? i posted before what happened between us ... are you just stupid or you dindt read my post ...? next time you talk shit about someone else in a forum i suggest you read what they said before . so STFU alright . ya damn prick , i came here for advice and to see peoples point of view... not to hear about dickheads like you .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast