+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: First kiss...

lol . Man ur only 14 years old . Wait for a year or two

kappazetta777 Guest
    Yeah Diego, plenty of time, I didn't kiss a girl until I was 18 either, it's really allright to wait don't worry about it. Get to know the girl first and you'll know if you'll really want to keep kissing her more after the first one. Maybe in a couple days you'll find her annoying because of something she likes to do or her lack of maturity as well, take it easy. Alot of girls around that age seem very involved with friends and self-image, it's a tough time and they'll go through all kinds of changes now. There's really nothing wrong with waiting, it doesn't mean you're not as good as a friend if you don't do it yet, maybe you need to wait and meet the right girl still anyway, someone who will stick around.

woah..haven;t been in this site for a while...WELL...20!!!!!....I guess it has a lot to do with peer pressure...but I don't want to like start to like make out with people and stuff just a kiss...I mean whatever...This one day..this guy was like ever kissed somebody? and I was like why do you care...and he was like you haven't have you?...that's baad...and I was like... Oh well....hey if it happens it happens...but 20? I know kids in my grade that done IT ..I mean...whatever...oh and nendo..yeah I think it's funny too...I just like the word...Pimp..pimp hehe.meh..oh yeah and that girl...I HATE her...my life sucked...when I was with her...I don't even know why liked her...I guess it was because I thought that she was the only girl I could get...but once I stopped like being with her all the time...all these girls started to like me...and I'm not talking about like 1 or 2 but like 4-6...so I was all like..weeee lol...well there is this one girl I really like...so yeah
    Last edited by Diego the pimp; 31-05-06 at 09:47 AM.
    must...unload...feces

ahhh... the uncertainty of the first kiss... ^_^

I had my first kiss at 14....My g/fs parents were out of town and i slept over there, I slept on her couch (with her) and we made out all night but nothing more than that, and Im actually glad bc we broke up soon after that and now im trying to get back with her....Anyway im saying you dont need a frist kiss when ur 14, even if it happens alot, its all about oppurtunities that arise, and how much u trust who your with.....

ffs you're all hopeless, i dont think there has been one post in response to the original question. I kissed first when i was 13, maybe when all you older people were at school people didnt kiss untill they were 16, maybe more, but now you get guys and girls kissing from a very young age.

When i first kissed, it wasn't bad (it wasnt good either) but my girlfriend was upset, she had just had a row with one of her best mates and she found me and was vrying on my shoulder, so we went to an empty classroom and talked about it, i tried to cheer her up and it was all good she was feeling better and i got a long hug from it, which then lead to our first kiss.

Basically, its a very simple and natural motion, its difficult to explain over the internet, but when you're doing it it seems simpler believe me

when your lips meet, you just, tilt your head slightly, in the opposite way to the girl/boy (sorry i havn't caught your gender yet lol) and, just open and close your mouth, slowly, dont close it completely as this is what you usually do when you want to end the kiss, but just keep it moving nice and slow. just dont try to....make your mouth wider than theirs, make it about an inch and a half open, dont slobber all over her face either, i got constant pokes for that, and, you can caress her as well, when i was kissing i often thought mid-kiss "wtf should my hands be doing?" i found it nice (and she liked it) if i cupped my hands around her cheeks with my fingers towards the back of her head, occasionally running my fingers through her hair.

jus go with the flow, and dont try to do any of the things which ive said you shouldnt and you'll be fine

Yeah - I was 11 or 12 when I first had my kiss, didn't think it was that big a deal...
    but it soon led on to things that were way too advanced for a 12 year-old kid, and I still regret it years later. Sure kiss her - go for it - but just make sure you knwo your own boundaries and stick to them.

getting grabby without 'going out' is what i refer to as a sexual alliance.

go with the flow buddy. relax- most 14 year olds wouldnt do too much you wont be mildly prepared for.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I was 20 when I had my first kiss.

Beat that bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee

Beat that bitches.
    I can't personally, but a guy I kissed had had his first kiss at 21.

Hmm. If you want to kiss, then my bet is you'll do it - even if we say you can wait etc.
    Tip: Don't FORCE yourself onto her, don't ram your tongue down her throat. START SLOW.
    To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lovesjoyajm
    I can't personally, but a guy I kissed had had his first kiss at 21.
    Well my glory was short lived...

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee

Beat that bitches.
    I still haven't kissed a girl yet. Oh snap.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu
    I still haven't kissed a girl yet. Oh snap.
    Yeah.

But you're not older than 20.

King Zarathu Guest
    Just kidding, I've taken things all the way.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast