+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I dont...know how...

As others have said, don't beat yourself up over this because it was your first kiss. Have you ever told her she was your first kiss? She might find it sweet and also take more initiative when making out and what not. Tell her!

Make sure you drool alot and stick ur tounge deep down her throat. Chicks digg this.

::sarcasm incase someone dont get it lol::

Don't worry, it was your first! take this opportunity to let her give you pointers Ask her to teach you! I don't think she'd mind. Actually, I think a lot of girls would prefer to teach a newbie, rather than try to tactfully re-train a guy who thinks he's already a good kisser. ...Try having her kiss you like she'd like to be kissed, and then try to return it.

My man is a great kisser. I haven't kissed anybody else but I can tell. Yes we did have a little drool at the beginning. But it was easily solved -- and that's part of what makes a good kisser.

it's ok everyone was terribloe at something for the first time

in my case i was good at kissing like i was kissing my hole life i was better than my partener who had many experiences before me, because i kiss with my feelings and heart, but i used to watch a lot of movies as u said it's not enough practice on something like a fruit (apple) or i know some people does it with their hands
    don't ask me how i have no idea
    anyway try to do it with feelings and try to be confident and not scared don't think of it as ur first kiss or u have no experience or ho no i'll be bad at this, just feel it and feel your partener too, it uusually comes just like that, just avoid being scared or worried just relaxdon't even think about how you should kiss it comes naturaly, anyway it did in my case
    i hope i was helpfull

well, practise, like everyone said

or you can try tying a knot on a cheery stick or using your tongue in your mouth

tips : keep your saliva to yourself and not her face

I AM B-A-C-K!!!!!!!! WANNA MAKE OUT?

hehe i remember my first kiss, was this year. about 4 months ago infact.

it was a bit... quick. certainly wasnt her first kiss, and i worried and worried about it before it happened. then when it did, it didnt last. think i was scared.

later on that day we kissed again, with feeling and it was amazing. we talked about each others kisses a while back and she said im the first guy she kissed who isnt a "goldfish". so, yeh keep ure saliva to ureself :p

and use ure hands!

hands are important, but don't stress it at first.

For me, it seemed like such a big deal before, but when the time came it just happened. I was just kissing him all over his face and before I knew it i had kissed him. I kissed him again several times (something he now calls 'rapidfire') and we somehow slid off the couch and made out on the floor for what feels like hours. Of course I was a bit clumsy at first. He knew it was my first. Doesn't matter if it's not perfect. After a while I noticed that I didn't close my eyes. I wasn't looking at anything, my senses were elsewhere, I just neglected to close them, like forgetting to close the door behind you. The entire week I was there, we could not stop making out.
    I recommend taking plenty of time for it somewhere you wont be disturbed. Having your first kisses on her doorstep when you both have to go is too pressurising and leaves your mind spinning with questions afterwards. The human memory is like putty; every time we touch it, it changes shape. There's research where people remember videos of the same car crash differently; those to whom the crash was described as 'shattering' remembered glass splinters when there were none on the video. Similarly, I have the feeling this 'bad' kiss just became worse and worse in your memory.

Don't worry, keep at it, it will eventually turn out right. Also, don't stress other people's first time kiss stories. Yes, for some people it 'just happens' and they seem to have been born good kissers. So that didn't happen for you. Oh well.. Just don't let it become a monster in your mind. In a while you'll be laughing about it.

My opinion make out instead of kissing
    Meet me am a teenaged 13 year old who drinks and used to deal pot.

just try it... thats the only way..

making out is amazing especially with good music u can both relate to

lilwing89 Guest
    dammit you are really insecure about the physical side of your relationship! i am glad you both like eachother... and not just by looks i hope!

dont worry about kissing. it will smooth itself out. there are more important things to worry about.

if she giggles you prolly did it right anyways

you are both obviously nervous about kissing but you dont have to be! first what you have to appreciate is that kissing anyone in a club and kissing the girl who you wanna be with is sooooo much different. if you neck a girl in a club, you are looking at just getting you tongue down a fit hottie,(arent we all), but if you wanna kiss your mrs, its different. It does require effort, because what youll find is that you want it to be as amazing for her as it is for you, and that shows that you care for this girl immensely. People say different things, but one thing is true, you have to just go with the flow and let your feelings take over. Show a little restraint though! I.E., no point in slamming your tongue down her throat from the off, every so often, pull back a little, if she moves in, let her take the reins for a bit. When your kissing, gently cup her cheek (face not ass-just yet!) with the palm of your hand. Kiss every part of her mouth using every part of your mouth/ tongue. Explore each other, ask what makes her feel good. I like to gently roll my tongue across my girls top lip when her mouth is open, and then kiss her slowly and passionately, before quickly nibbling her bottom lip, and then working down towards her neck. Experiment, ask what she likes. Of course, another guaranteed winner is a tongue stud, the pain is worth the pleasure!

you are both obviously nervous about kissing but you dont have to be! first what you have to appreciate is that kissing anyone in a club and kissing the girl who you wanna be with is sooooo much different. if you neck a girl in a club, you are looking at just getting you tongue down a fit hottie,(arent we all), but if you wanna kiss your mrs, its different. It does require effort, because what youll find is that you want it to be as amazing for her as it is for you, and that shows that you care for this girl immensely. People say different things, but one thing is true, you have to just go with the flow and let your feelings take over. Show a little restraint though! I.E., no point in slamming your tongue down her throat from the off, every so often, pull back a little, if she moves in, let her take the reins for a bit. When your kissing, gently cup her cheek (face not ass-just yet!) with the palm of your hand. Kiss every part of her mouth using every part of your mouth/ tongue. Explore each other, ask what makes her feel good. I like to gently roll my tongue across my girls top lip when her mouth is open, and then kiss her slowly and passionately, before quickly nibbling her bottom lip, and then working down towards her neck. Experiment, ask what she likes. Of course, another guaranteed winner is a tongue stud, the pain is worth the pleasure!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I disagree about the tongue stud. If someone were to kiss me with that, all I would be able to think about is how much bacteria can fit in that hole.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast