+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Really need some feedback on my current looks please ladies...

Thanks for the compliment on my head, I'm starting to like it too slowly. As for the smile comment, the reason for that is simple; I just REALLY HATE being photographed I made as natural of a pose as I could muster and took well over 50 pics for that first shot trying to get one I liked, so that's just as good as I can get unfortunately.

I had another date planned for tonight, but she flaked out unfortunately. Having a very hard time finding truly genuine woman in this world today...
    Life is shorter than you think, so never hold anything back!

That is too bad about the dates that you set up. What about going to a single mixer in your town, or asking a friend or relative to set you up? Someone they know will be good with you and not a disappointment.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Thanks for the sympathy and suggestions, however, I've thought about those things before, but my friends and few family members nearby do not know any single people and there are not any kind of single events in my relatively small town either or surrounding towns.

I look happy enough with your van
    Next time do. some stupid shots just for the fun of it
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooo! View Post
    I look happy enough with your van
    Next time do. some stupid shots just for the fun of it
    I assume you mean the one with me leaning on my truck? Yea, I smiled a little bigger and with teeth for that one, but still, I just really dislike being in any kind of photo.

Do you love yourself?
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

Do you love yourself?
    Not sure if that is some kind of trick question or not, getting pretty hard to trust folks on here lately; but yes I do love myself in the sense I respect myself and I truly know that I'm a great catch of a guy who deserves to find happiness. Also, I'm now once again comfortable in my own skin after recently regaining most all of my former confidence after my appearance change from my brain surgery and radiation treatments.
    Last edited by CleanCut; 27-05-17 at 04:06 PM.

Is there any particular reason for you to not like to look at yourself?

Is there any particular reason for you to not like to look at yourself?
    It's not that at all actually; I mean I really like the way I appear in the mirror for example, but photos always just seem to catch me in a bad light or something that doesn't look good to me for some reason...

There is something else I noticed. I hope you don't mind to get sidetracked:
    You Attribute out.
    Meaning every is to blame. The surgery the women the camera the light.
    It just seems to happen to you.
    That makes you the victim of circumstance or the victim of fate.

You are responsible for your life. You are responsible what you do, how you do it and for what reasons you do it.

Looking for outside things to blame (wether they are true or not) is not going to help you. It puts you in a place of no action. It puts you in a place of no control.

If you assume that you are the one to blame then you are the one who can change the results. You are in power and in control only if you are not looking for outside things that control you.

I don't care wether it's true or not.
    It's just unhealthy and unhelpful usually to assume that it's not your fault.
    Sometimes it isn't. For example your Tumor wasn't your fault or responsibility. But that is the rare case.
    Usually you are the smith of your own results. And if the fire wasn't hot enough or the iron not clean enough then it is your responsibility to change that and to deal with the results in the best possible way

Have you had any more dates, good prospects?

Are you scared of being hurt? That can sometimes affect how you interact. I know it was the way with my brother after two bad relationships he was very guarded and untrusting & it affected his dating life.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Got another one planned for next week that looks promising, course most of them do seem promising at first. All I can really do is just keep trucking on and hope for the best.

One more question about my style ladies; do you think I should wear the hat to may dates or not?...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CleanCut View Post
    Got another one planned for next week that looks promising, course most of them do seem promising at first. All I can really do is just keep trucking on and hope for the best.

One more question about my style ladies; do you think I should wear the hat to may dates or not?...

Thanks
    Would really like to hear back soon from someone about the hat question I asked, since I'm planning on another date this week...

Thanks ladies

What type of hat? A ball cap? If your dates are outdoors dates in sun, yes but if night and indoor dates then no. I think if you take off sunglasses or wouldn't wear at a moment then you wouldn't be wearing a hat either. But if okay for a daytime spent outdoors date though. Have fun!
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Yea, the cap in my pics is what I'm referring to...

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=50706517

I feel obligated to wear it due to the scar.

I haven't heard back from the girl in a few days to finalize our plans, so I get the feeling this one is going to flake out on me too. Don't know what the heck is wrong with these women today, so damn childish...
    Last edited by CleanCut; 30-05-17 at 09:27 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast