+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Where should I be looking then?

Good suggestions, but when it comes to my hobbies and going to places I like to be, women are just not interested in the kinds of hobbies I like. Unfortunately, despite having a positive attitude about everything; I just never have any luck with just stumbling upon compatible girls "naturally", It just never happens for me, luck, unfortunately is just not a controllable thing, much like I didn't do anything to cause my tumor to happen to me, it was just my bad luck.
    Life is shorter than you think, so never hold anything back!

http://www.ranker.com/list/the-best-places-to-meet-women/mark
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Good list, but I've tried most of those and some of them are places I would never have a reason to go to, like the laundry mat for example since I have my own washer and drier. Thanks anyways for trying folks.
    Last edited by CleanCut; 04-07-17 at 03:24 AM.

How about church then? I think its a good place, just so low in a list because many dont go there. But seen some pretty and clean girls there.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

What about online games like the word ones on Facebook I've actually made a few good friends this way and know of a couple of people who are together because of them? Just a suggestion and there will obviously be some D@@ks on there to!
    Life is a blank canvas, lets throw paint all over it

It takes luck I think. Some people meet in games and become a couple in real life.

I'm not religious and I don't do any form of social media for reasons of privacy. Thanks for the suggestions however.

Yes maybe and god knows Cleancut deserve his purple patch

I certainly wish there was such thing as a God and heaven to look forward to, but have seen no proof of its existence thus far and really doubt the human race is deserving of it anyways...

Yes all this bad news make you doubtful but I will have faith for you and hope all will turn out well it has too! Just be positive and happy in yourself that is the most attractive thing in a man!

Yea, thanks. I think all I can really do is be as positive as I can and hope for a change in life and relationship luck soon.

I know it's hard I like most ppl have endured hardship for instance my little girl is 8 and is non verbal nor mobile and will never ever even get to walk to school with a boy so I'm her future and gets so frustrated she hit herself full force in the head daily its heartbreaking and there has been times I wanted to run away. But I think of others in worse positions then myself some of my friends are visiting thier children's graves that's when I count my blessings. Work on yourself so you are in a good place when you meet her and it'll be when you least expect it I bet xx

Marijuana helps with calming down. people stop hitting themselves after smoking it. Seen a video before and after.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Marijuana helps with calming down. people stop hitting themselves after smoking it. Seen a video before and after.
    Lol, well, even though that stuff is legal in my state, that stuff is no good to me and WiltedRose's daughter is way too young to try it. The first time I tried it resulted in my first broken bone and concussion, so I don't recommend it to anyone.

I'm particularly depressed today because I've had girls the last couple of summers and had someone to enjoy independence day with and this year I'm all alone for one of my favorite holidays this year
    Last edited by CleanCut; 05-07-17 at 01:00 AM.

Haha I think I need the Marijuana!!! We're in the U.K. I wouldn't know how to go about it. It's mainly frustration but most intense when she's unwell.

- - - Updated - - -

Haha I think I need the Marijuana!!! We're in the U.K. I wouldn't know how to go about it. It's mainly frustration but most intense when she's unwell.

And you are not alone we are here you donut!?

I remembered a couple of years ago I liked a guy in my yoga clas and saw that he noticed me too but we never spoke and I didn't know if he was taken anyway my mat was next to his one class and guess what I broke wind and I never returned to that same class I may brave it again in a week or two hahaha

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast