+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When you love someone who is getting married to someone else, what do you do?

That's really sweet actually. I'm so happy for you man, this is the moment you've been waiting all this time for. Thanks for sharing that, I legitimately smiled reading this. Hope you got everything out that you had to say.

If you don't mind sharing, please share what happened.

She texted me and said Happy Birthday! I've been thinking about you and I hope you are doing well.

I was hesitant to reply at first but I eventually did. I won't get my hopes up though and I am not ready to tell her everything. So I will have to see where this goes if anywhere.

Happens, you get those post shock jitters.

Just stay on good terms.
    That only bad thing is she's getting married, which makes the discussion about what happened a bit more odd if you try to get to that point, since it makes it sound like you're trying to get back together.

It'd be kinda nice to get things off your chest though, if you feel its necessary,maybe you can just call her one day.

I wish she was single. You could both meet up for drinks and casually bring it up there.

Like a kid in a candy store is what that moment felt like.

I hear you. I am avoiding that topic and allowing her to take control of the conversation if you will to see where she takes it. And if the time comes, I will get those things off my chest. It's too soon to predict what will happen. Just gotta keep reminding myself she is getting married and she wouldn't have said yes if it wasn't what she wanted, not that type of person.

So I will be respectful and not overstep my boundaries. I don't know the dude but still have to stick to that bro code.

Just sucks in a way because I was almost starting to realize that I am wasting my time and dwelling on my mistake.

Been there as well, rejection breeds obsession in all honesty.
    You start thinking of "what could have been." And obsess over it and your mistakes.

I wouldnt think she would venture into talking about the past in regards to that stuff, but if the topic does ever come up, please update us, I would be very curious to hear what her response was.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12