+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wow, who knew

Someone sounds happy..

Is it okay to bring outthe champagne now?

So, are you off the market for us gals here?
    "Ogres are like onions."

Champagne? Wow, that's high class.

I never date more than one person at a time, not my style, so yes, I suppose so.

We'll see though, I'm still hesitant. I wonder occationally if I'm acting more on the rebound than anything; hopefully not. At the same time, I wonder about her emotions. She's had a crush on me for quite a while. I wonder sometimes if the anticipation leading up to us going out might cloud her emotions as well. Despite the chemestry, I'm trying to find the deeper connection. We really haven't gotten to know eachother outside of work until recently. Don't get me wrong, we just started dating, I'm just looking foward a bit as that's where my dating goals usually lie.

In the mean time, I'll just drive her nuts with my blue jeans, cowboy hat, and facial 'scruff'. Women......
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

I completly understand TAVS .

yea , good for you dude , iv been hearing about you and your past gf's , how they move out and all that , the house thing ... finally some good news ... keep it up ... i understand your situation perfectly , i was in a relationship that was shitty , abusive and unfair . well now , im in a WAY better deal than the old one . nways , congrats and good luck with your new found .

TAVS----"I'm trying to find the deeper connection. We really haven't gotten to know eachother outside of work until recently."

Deeper connection? One day at a time.
    It takes awhile for someone's character to surface. You'll know her better a year from now.
    Happy dating!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12