+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: virginity...can a guy...

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think I heard that saying when I was in like middle school, and since I have not looked myself I dont' know if it's true or not but I doubt it.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

I can tell if a girl is virgin.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    I dont care how many do lol. There is a girl next door to my house with a gap between her legs the size of texas. Its obvious she fawks ALOT.
    So girls without gaps between their legs are virgins? What about fat girls? They don't have gaps, but an awful lot of them have children...

OV, stop being jealous and go make make some gaps! lol
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Yes, OV. Fill the void with your prowess! Spew your wisdom therein mightily!
    Speak less. Say more.

hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    OK, not to be gross, because obviously mine broke during sex the first time,
    Well Shh!, since you've already lost your virginity, can I at least have the box it came in?

hehe = how do you come up with the things you say Lloyd? You are too cute...

well , when i took my ex's virginity , she didnt bleed and she dint cry , just like 2 tears. BUT i took good preparation.

3 weeks before i started fingering her with one finger (you can REALLY tell if a girl has never been fingered before and if anyone has played with her clit before )

a week later i started fingering her with 2 fingers from time to time (to get her more use to it when i go to de-virginize her )

then 2 weeks after the inital fingering , i fingered her twice with 3 fingers ( the first time it really hurt her and she even shed a tear , she wasnt the type of girl that cried btw )

then about a month after starting to finger her , i took her virginity , since its easier to go in when they are side-ways , i got her from the side , it went in alot easier (as i am large ) , then when i was in i just shifted to the middle (normal entry point) , and form there i went super slow ,

it still hurt her as i am bigger than my 3 fingers put together , but it did make a difference , if i wounlt of have done that , she would have bleed alot **.

** i tried taking her virginity away before the 3 fingers ... my dickhead coulnt even fit inside her , and i tried for like 10 mins , i managed to get it abit in (like half my dick head ) , she started crying a little , so i stopped and i got her more wet , and i slowly put 3 fingers in her ..( like 2 then i slowly slide in the other one while wiggling my way in )

the funny thing is , that everytime i had sex with her , it still hurt her a bit for the first 5 mins , but she said it was a good kinda pain . and i always went slow in the first 10 mins , just to get it all in without damaging her . the first couple of times she had stomach pains and she said it felt like i rearranged her insides ... i was like

damn, vamp. Don't be TOO modest.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

Tone Guest
    Who else just held up there three fingers next to each other?

When my ex lost her virginity to me she cried almost the whole time. The second time she cried about half the time..but the third time her freak came out and she was humping, grinding, and smiling.

There is something very special about deflowering

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp

3 weeks before i started fingering her with one finger (you can REALLY tell if a girl has never been fingered before and if anyone has played with her clit before )

How would you know if her Clit has been played with? Some girls actually masturbate before being sexually active, so how would you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    How would you know if her Clit has been played with? Some girls actually masturbate before being sexually active, so how would you know?
    because she was shaking and she her face was like " WTF is going on with me !!!"
    then her eyes rolled up and it seemed like she was going in some kind of frenzy .
    then she gave me the biggest and darkest hiccky in my life ...

i guess that was just my ex . but i was able to tell i was her first , she then later told me i was her first .

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Who else just held up there three fingers next to each other?
    LMAO!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast