+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do opposites attract?

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    No. Since men are inherently smarter, then men and women would never get together.
    You sound like neoseminole. And a stupid old man.

Aye, intelliegence is definitely a major factor.

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    No. Since men are inherently smarter, then men and women would never get together.
    Grrrr. Really. OK...get ready Lloyd. And don't bother w/the Paul Irwing work. Those tests are "gender corrected" which messes things up beyond any living scientists ability to tease apart. And I do really well on those tests, which means theres gotta be something wrong...Psychological "science" bugs me.

::roles up mental sleeves and waits::
    Last edited by indigosoul; 29-10-05 at 02:04 PM.

::laughing:: Give him an ass-whooping, Indi, and save a little for neoseminole, too.

do opposites attract ?

absolutely , i believe they do , but they both have to work hard to keep the relationship going well .

thats what im going through now , very different yet many things in common (morals , standards...) , and madly in love .

Aye spose your right vamp. Initial attraction may be there as the person is alot different to you and therefore interesting. But it would get very tought to keep the relationship going.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I guess it all depends. It's good to have things in common that you can relate with but it's also good to be able to learn new things from that other person. So i think it's a little of both. I don't think if you were complete opposites with nothing in common that it would work.. that sounds more like a headache to me, with lots of fights!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wouldn't want to date someone who had all the same tastes and interests as me - boring! I like a person I can learn from,and broaden my horizons with. One of my best guy friends is my total opposite, and I adore him to no end - in fact, if anything ever happens to my bf and I.........
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    ::laughing:: Give him an ass-whooping, Indi, and save a little for neoseminole, too.

Bah. Save nothing, Shh. Contrary to what Lloyd might suggest about females, there's enough for both and plenty to spare!

In any case, the thread is blissfully silent on this topic now. Must've been an uncontrolled brain-to-keyboard fart. Happens.

Oh, and regarding the topic, I could never have a relationship w/ someone I felt didn't want to think. I don't think this is the same as intelligence, which I don't really know how to define. But thinking is hard work, and many are too lazy to do it well, IMO.
    Last edited by indigosoul; 30-10-05 at 01:33 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12