+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: hmm.. a bit odd to ask but, where do i find Gamer girls?

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL... my goodness does everything have to be about girls making out???
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Tone Guest
    Makin out?! Who said anythin about mak...

You know what - I'm not going to even bother. Come on, Asip, let's get out of here, these girls don't want what we have to offer, obviously... =/

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL.. so you turn just like that huh?

lol men....

Tone Guest
    "Hi this is Tony, I'm not here right now, please leave a message after the beep."

*BEEP*

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    lol men....
    tell me about it! sick bastards! Oh wait...
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Lol..

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters

Hi Klip,

From what I remember, there were very few women playing network games - but then it's been a few years since I was heavy into it. Since Quake II, to tell you the truth LOL. We used to have 20+ on our network on Friday & Saturday night... and I was the only fem.

Probably different now. I would imagine you might meet some while gaming. That would be ideal. If nothing else, why not post some profiles on a few of these personals site and tell people what you are looking for. She may find YOU

lol i just got my PC running again and i saw the 20+ posts i was like "hell yeah some answers!" and half of the topic is people debating nerdiness lol!! well yeah im a nerd to, and as for the MMORPG i play, World of Warcraft ( altho i have played EVERY other MMORPG, excluding ultima online and Everquest )

but thanks for that post independent, i still would like some more feedback though...what kind of personal sites do you mean? i dont hope you mean like "Myspace" lol that place is ( no offense to those that are, and those that like them ) full of just "ghetto" girls and all these other kind of people, not really a good place to find a gamer girl

any ideas?

I play WoW! I used to play EQ for like 5 years and tried out EQ 2. You said you have tried gaming sites or no?

yeah, im actually here because WoW is under scheduled maintenance ( ugh it got extended )

Well what do u mean by "gaming sites" like i go to a bunch of gaming sites that offed tips, info, FAQs, etc but never to a gaming site to meet other gamers, is there such a place? if so let me know!

like a "myspace" websites, thats only for gamers, that would be very usefull as i can search using zipcode to find girls that like games around here, then its WoW time!

Hey dude ... i would just liek to say ... i used to be HEAVY HEAVY into MMORPGs ... and yes i did play WOW - lvl 60 hunter some of GS armor, ANYWAYS ... i never had a gf while i played ... i quit playing became more social ... 1 week later BAM gf - im in love ... but yeah if you dont want to change because honestly playing MMORPGs is unhealthy they r so addictive ... try going to a game cafe mabye you will meet a chick there, i went to this one place called Scorpicos, there were some girls there but i was just kind of scared to approach them ... but i dont suggest trying to find someone ingame they will just ban you from any groups and should ur name in IF and laugh but besides that i doubt ur gonna find anyone that lives close to you, so if u try a game cafe or a gamer's lounge somethign liek that, better chance of finding someone... i have to say ... i miss WoW ... Elune - Grriffion, btw im 16 so its not like i foudn my gf at some random bar, people notice the change in you once you quit doing it ... but ill never go back to games they corrupt me and geesh do they take up ur time or what !!!
    Cigarette free for 6 months.

well i mean im not un-social or have trouble approaching women at all! im really comfortable doing that, and i admit MMORPGs are addicting, but if you can find a way to balance work/school/and gaming the go for it! which is what i do, i admit i play WoW ALLOT but thtas because i choose to, when im off work and no school, i enjoy my time on WoW, some people like to dance, others like to go to beaches, me? i prefer to slay some Dragons and im looking for a girl that wants to join me! /end poetry

lol, point is im comfortable with the way i have "balance" my life, im just looking for a girl to share my non work/ non school fun times with, and thx, il prob. just keep trying those internet cafe's ugh just so many girls are taken!! lol thx for the input il be here for more.

to sum up this topic its basically not a question of HOW to get a girl, but WHERE to FIND the type of girl that im looking for.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast