Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Internet Dating...

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    What Seven?

LINEBACKER 2

????? what??

ok..
    What's up with the what?
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    I have no idea.

LINEBACKER 2

I think i have you all beat....I live in California and i have been "dating" a girl from Romania...10000 miles away! We've never met, but we have talked on the phone a few times and exchanged letters (not just email letters....real letters!!) She's a wonderful person....but soonest she has plans to come here is four years, when she goes to college. She already told me to date if i find someone special before that...but i'm not too successful with girls so I dont know...it would be really great if we DID end up together though!

First of all, I´m not sure what do you mean by internet dating. If you´re looking for a partner a bit further away (ldr), then it shouldn´t be that difficult. I suppose that´s the only thing a man can really do.. a relationship without seeing is not a real relationship in my books.

It´s a complicated thing... I can tell this from experience.

In my case, her and I have been dating for 16 months now. Seen three times. We´ve had our cold times, but the trust we created on out first weeks together has helped us over them.

Sure I would rather live with her than write an email everyday, but she lives in another country and we both got our commitments. In this case I believe waiting pays off.

Try to have a feeling about it.. trust your instincts.. In the end, chemistry is what matters.

we do have alot of chemistry. More so then I had inticipated. He is so sweet. I have never seen him and he has never seen me. I don't think, as a rule, that looks are that important. Howver, I am an attractive women, if I wanted to all I really need to do is go to a bar. I just hate those scenes and I like the fact that the beginning of our relationship isn't just based on what we look like. You can be hot but that only lasts so long. In order to build a real relationship it takes more then good looks., right?
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12