+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One month since Breakup, 6 Days NC, Still hurting :(

Tone Guest
    And also it's a good way for you to find what you're looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    We've all shared our story thousands of times on this forum on how we got through it.

Exacctly Tone. You have all shared YOUR stories and how YOU ALL got through it. But I am self-centered for wanting to share my story? Sorry to waste your time. If you don't want to respond to my post than simply don't please. I would rather have no comments than some putting me down and calling me self-centered. Personal attacks are not necessary. Take care.

Tone Guest
    Yes, way to completely ignore the rest of what I'm tryin to get through your thick skull.

Don't worry LG I understand what you're going through. People really just need special attention during these times. It's a source of support and strength until you feel well enough to move on by yourself.

I know that I felt the same way that you're feeling now. It made a big difference to have an ear that would listen to whatever you're feeling without gathering too much attention in your everyday environment(ie. your friends, etc.). Sometimes I still feel the need for an ear to listen to me, but I think I've gathered enough strength to just suck it up and just move on. I think with time (sooner than you might think) you'd be able to just do that. So take it easy on yourself.

Like today I had one of the biggest emotional breakdowns that I've had in a while. I locked myself up in my room and cried it out. Just remembering thanksgiving memories with my Ex. from the past years was too much for that moment. In time I got tired and so I just slept it out. Actually I just woke up and I'm feeling better. You'll feel a great sense accomplishment in the end when you learn to move on without anyones support.

Just keep repeting to yourself that "In the end I'll only have myself" and that "she's not here anymore". For some reason those thoughts helped me out a lot, It might help you too.

Take it easy,
    K
    Last edited by pariank; 25-11-05 at 02:00 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12