+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: bf been texing old gf ALOT HELP

Let's see why... you got jealous when she said hi to your bf and told him never to talk to her or see her again, you went through his old cell phone bills, you called his ex a slut for no reason, you looked through his phone when he was in the shower, and you do not trust him. I think your bf should dump you for being immature.

ok, no I cant prove it. We just are different. She is shorter, curvy, long Jenneifer Anniston hair. And I remember she had a pretty smile. I only saw her once. I am taller, I have long blonde hair, almost to my butt. I am not super skinny, but I am slim. Besides last year, when we first started dating, his friends all warned me about her and how 'hot' she was, or how pretty she is. I can say, I am not a troll, but I don;t think 'hot' would be used to describe me.

Lloyd was just trying to get you to post a picture.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole
    Let's see why... you got jealous when she said hi to your bf and told him never to talk to her or see her again, you went through his old cell phone bills, you called his ex a slut for no reason, you looked through his phone when he was in the shower, and you do not trust him. I think your bf should dump you for being immature.

OMG!! I'm an ass! I have watched many girls flirt with him and try to hit on him, he never really flirtted back, but for some reason, she just really got to me. Yes, I am very jelous of her. That time I saw her, I just KNEW it was 'Nikki'. He loved her alot at one time.

I have never been a snoop, but I did. and trust him? I did trust him, unitll I saw his bill. I was NOT looking for it, it was on the floor. I just picked it up and there was pages and pages of one number. So I called it and it was her.

As far as calling her a slut, well, what is she doing with a guy she knows has a girlfriend? How did I know they werent having sex? That is what usually happens with another girl isnt it? God I Am an ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    Lloyd was just trying to get you to post a picture.
    Moi?

well Loyd, let me describe her to you, Sherri just brought me a picture of her she had. (Sheri, my friend at school is in the same saddle club with her) then maybe you can come and get her the hell out of my way.

She is standing in the front row, long carmel colored hair, very much like I said, she wears it like Jennifer Anniston. Same color, she has what the guys think is an 'awsome' body,she is not super skinny, but curvey, she has tight jeans on, a tank top, and a cowboy hat and cowboy boots. Her hair is almost to her elbows, she is tan and she does have a smile. She is VERY freaken pretty or cute. I dont stand a chance if she wants him. So yea, come and get her Loyd.

The one thing I have over her is, she won't have sex yet. She is not ready. God that makes me sound like even more of an ass, but that is how I feel right now.

Umm Lloyd is a little bit old for her considering he's in his 30's.

I feel sick. I will be seeing him in like 15 minutes at lunch. What do I say? What do I do? Should I just not go to lunch at the usual table? I feel like I am on a roller coaster.

Quote Originally Posted by mare
    She is standing in the front row, long carmel colored hair, very much like I said, she wears it like Jennifer Anniston. Same color, she has what the guys think is an 'awsome' body,she is not super skinny, but curvey, she has tight jeans on, a tank top, and a cowboy hat and cowboy boots. Her hair is almost to her elbows, she is tan and she does have a smile. She is VERY freaken pretty or cute.
    Yeah, so post that picture, it'll help (Tone)
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

lol Lloyd, stop it!

Quote Originally Posted by mare
    The one thing I have over her is, she won't have sex yet. She is not ready. God that makes me sound like even more of an ass, but that is how I feel right now.
    Um, given your ages and all, that makes her sound smarter than you, and you, pardon my French, a little slut ho-bag.

Umm Lloyd is a little bit old for her considering he's in his 30's.
    Unfortunately true, I could be her older brother....really.

Yeah, I agree Lloyd. That means she has something over you, not the other way around.

Yeah, I agree Lloyd. That means she has something over you, not the other way around.
    True. Most men find this virtuous and very respectable; not me (or Tone for that matter), but most people.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Um, given your ages and all, that makes her sound smarter than you, and you, pardon my French, a little slut ho-bag.

I am NOT a ho-bag! Not at all. I have had alot of boyfriends but have only slept with 2. I am 17 not 10.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast