+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How do you deal with people at work???

Awww I'm sorry Frenchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    You know what it probably is, Frenchy.

JEALOUSY.

I mean what else could it be? You're a SWEET girl, we all know this. You probably intimidate them that's all. With your sexy french accent and great looks you bring out their insecurities. And what do girls usually do when they feel intimidated/jealous/insecure around another female? ACT MEAN AND SNOBBY!!

Just tell yourself that anytime they piss you off. Don't show them ANY attention or emotion and tell yourself in your head, "Wow it must really suck to be that insecure and that jealous over me to act like children. Good thing I'm BETTER THAN THAT"
    You are a great guy Tone, thank you very much for the compliment its very nice of you!!!!
    That what one of the women that use to work here said too (now she has retired) but we still talk..
    She think that they are jalous too.. because I work hard to get what I have and I don't bribe about it.. I do my thing and I am also very personal....I like to have many friends but I preferd to have a few close friend some people that you can cound on...but I can't find this at work..

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    Awww I'm sorry Frenchy.
    Thanks.. now its something that I have to learn to live with...
    Right now its affection the lining of my sinus..that why I get sinus infection quite often because the lining is always inflamed..but nothing serious other that I call sick because of that and I got call in to the office because of it. I had to go to my doctor and get a report which reall stress me out because my boss was not too too nice with me..she said to me, she told me that I needed a note everytime I call in sick and that i need to talk to her specifically so she can ask me question why I am not coming in and that if I was not providing with a note I would loose money until I get a note and that I would not have work time to go and get it I would have to go on my own time..and in plus of that..she goes.... "well for someone who said that you always in pain with headeache and you ride your bike for 2 hours a day... and can you said that you are too sick to come to work.." men I just wanted to hit her, I could not believe it.. I said.. well when I am very sick I don't bike I take the boss...and bytheway exercice is good for me that what my doctor told me.. so anyway she gave me hell for a week so then I had to go get a medical certificate I gave it to her and then she came over and said.. oh ok..I never see this .. sorry about all the incovience and stress and walk away...

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by FrenchMaid
    Any suggestion how not to feel so stress at work! Well I come here to chat but I still surounded by those...&&**%%$#$%# sorry about the language..lol
    Everyone has problems. EVERYONE. If she acts like her shit don't stink, you KNOW there's a problem. Believe it. Maybe her husband screws around, maybe he beats her, maybe she CAN'T have kids... If she's all that, why does she WORK at all??

I would just ignore her. Be amused by her stories. Stop looking for her approval (i.e. don't set yourself up by telling her about your Lupus--insensitive biatch, BTW). You won't get it 'cause she is too busy trying to accomodate for her own insecurities. And remember (I haven't yet seen a case where this ISN'T true): what goes around, WILL come around.

::hugs::

Frenchmaid----"I like to have many friends but I preferd to have a few close friend some people that you can cound on...but I can't find this at work.."

Don't let this woman bother you. She can probably see that her words have an effect on you. How come she has so much time to walk around and gossip, and talk about her toes? Tell the boss to give her more work.
    And IMHO, you're paid by the company to work, you're not there to make friends. So long as people respect you, and you can work with them as a team, that's good enough.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You know what you should do?

Take a big rubber c ock.

And the next time she starts to brag, just pull it out and poke her face with it.

And if she's really pissin' you off, wind up, and give her a nice big rubber c ock slap!

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee

Take a big rubber c ock.

And the next time she starts to brag, just pull it out and poke her face with it.

And if she's really pissin' you off, wind up, and give her a nice big rubber c ock slap!
    lol...you funny...I think that I would be fired...lol lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee

Take a big rubber c ock.

if i was a supervisor and i saw this , i would actually laugh and promote Frenchy for dealing with the main b itch of the office .

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchMaid
    she goes. ." hum she has a 20 degree flu"
    Wouldn't they be frozen solid?
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

i agree w/tone and indigo. (she said biach.)

she probably has serious problems and she's taking it out on others. particularly you.

the best way to deal with a snob is to snob them right back. if she says anything about you being sick just turn around and act like she doesn't know what she's talking about. SHE DOESN'T. if she says hi to you just say hi and walk away.

she's looking for you to engage with her. just act like you are all that (YOU ARE) and walk off ignoring her and whatever stupid nonsense comes out of her mouth.

Hi Frenchy/ Hehe, this girl sounds like my ex... It's very common for people with a personality disorder to act this way. Don't associate with her and ignore her, she's not worth wasting your breath on... Associate with other girls at work who don't need to be the centrestage 24/7. And most importantly, do work well, thats what you are there for. Often people with inflated egoes put their work in 2nd place and eventually shoot themselves in the foot...

Hey, I hear there's this thread in existance where you can vent your frustration and anger, it's called My Wrath knows no boundaries for... there are many ways you can vent in there
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    if i was a supervisor and i saw this , i would actually laugh and promote Frenchy for dealing with the main b itch of the office .
    lol, you know what? the worst is that most of the time the supervisor doors is open and she hear everything and she doesn't do shit...

Well I think once or twice she ask her in the office and told her to keep it down but it did not do shit...

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Wouldn't they be frozen solid?
    What....???? lol

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    i agree w/tone and indigo. (she said biach.)

she probably has serious problems and she's taking it out on others. particularly you.

the best way to deal with a snob is to snob them right back. if she says anything about you being sick just turn around and act like she doesn't know what she's talking about. SHE DOESN'T. if she says hi to you just say hi and walk away.

she's looking for you to engage with her. just act like you are all that (YOU ARE) and walk off ignoring her and whatever stupid nonsense comes out of her mouth.
    I have try that to ignore her... its very funny this person is so moody...you know one week she will talk to you and the other one she will tell you off...I don't get people like that...

Long time ago when my daughter use to live with us, I had a hard time with her and I had a lots of problems because my bf is not her dad so you could imagine the friction between those 2 but anyway (teen stuff 13-14yrs old) and she heard me having a conversation with her (daughter) on the phone! Because she ran away from home for 24 hours and I was pretty upset...

Well one of my friend told me that the little clan were at the cafeteria (for their lunch) talking about my private life actually they were talking how bad of a mother I was and all that shit and she's the one who started the conversation about it....WHAT A LITTLE ***** *****...so when she came up after lunch I ask her " Wow I must be very important to your eye for you to start talking about my personal life like that" I was fuming...

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya
    Hi Frenchy/ Hehe, this girl sounds like my ex... It's very common for people with a personality disorder to act this way. Don't associate with her and ignore her, she's not worth wasting your breath on... Associate with other girls at work who don't need to be the centrestage 24/7. And most importantly, do work well, thats what you are there for. Often people with inflated egoes put their work in 2nd place and eventually shoot themselves in the foot...

Hey, I hear there's this thread in existance where you can vent your frustration and anger, it's called My Wrath knows no boundaries for... there are many ways you can vent in there
    Well I would like to do this on her sometime vent my frustration!!!!!!

I talk with people here sometime but I don't talk all day long...well except here..oupps....lol

I prefer have friend outside work so that if there ever a conflict.. you not stuck seen their face everyday....

Because about 10 yrs ago I had a conflict here that almost cost me my job I had to go to the union because some jalous girl try to beat the shit out of me... I did not let that one go... trust me...

Now she left this office... finally... she was a nut case...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast