+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: oral sex

And what was the problem?

Oh, it varied from woman to woman. And didn't really matter WHAT it might have been. That the resistance was there at all was enough for me to realize there was either work to be done, or there was no hope of the association lasting.
    Speak less. Say more.

i also hate it when they dont look at me , at leats once in a while , maybe not constant staring , but it seems to me like they try to "fantasize" when they do that ... well im glad they scream my name , at least that lets me know theyr thinking of me . if not they just stare for a while with a look that says " thats great , now keep doing that !!!"

Whayward, this is really an interesting concept.

For the first time in a long time, I'm with a boyfriend, so I have a regular sex partner - yay! However, with the playing we've done I've found that I can come so far in two ways, on top or if he is fingering me and I'm helping out.

I'd like for it to be more ways and I can't even guarantte that I'll cum all the time. I seem to remember in my last long term relationship I could cum more easily in other ways as well, although being on top has always been the most reliable.

My current guy seems able to come in different ways as long as the rhythm is happening.

But I'm more difficult.

And I always make eye contact with my boy. That's right up there as one of my favorite things!

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    Oh, it varied from woman to woman. And didn't really matter WHAT it might have been. That the resistance was there at all was enough for me to realize there was either work to be done, or there was no hope of the association lasting.

I think women work differently clynn...

this thread is ****ing sick.

I'd be inclined to agree with Shh!, Clynn. I was just speaking for myself. But there could be similarities. In my case, inhibitions to climaxing ranged from things as complex as my knowing the woman and I were on different pages as to what the relationship was all about, or my having a deep dislike for a single aspect of her personality I otherwise, liked, to things as simple as her having a habit of moving that annoyed me, or bad breath. On my side, there were times I deliberately withheld because I didn't want to make all that much of an emotional investment in her just yet...a type of reluctance I'd guess women are generally more familiar with than are men usually.
    Last edited by whaywardj; 27-11-05 at 10:10 AM.
    Speak less. Say more.

lilwing89 Guest
    ic, LFs equivalent of Dr. Phil

Just be happy your getting oral, dont put more pressure on her!

eye contact rocks

How many cm is a inch?

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    I'd be inclined to agree with Shh!, Clynn. I was just speaking for myself. But there could be similarities. In my case, inhibitions to climaxing ranged from things as complex as my knowing the woman and I were on different pages as to what the relationship was all about, or my having a deep dislike for a single aspect of her personality I otherwise, liked, to things as simple as her having a habit of moving that annoyed me, or bad breath. On my side, there were times I deliberately withheld because I didn't want to make all that much of an emotional investment in her just yet...a type of reluctance I'd guess women are generally more familiar with than are men usually.
    I know, I'm behind on this, but I also find it weird that her bf can only orgasm from doggy and doesn't ever kiss her.

Quote Originally Posted by JHW
    How many cm is a inch?
    about 2.5 cm in an inch
    From one who knows everything about nothing plus much much more!

Quote Originally Posted by clynn
    Whayward, this is really an interesting concept.

For the first time in a long time, I'm with a boyfriend, so I have a regular sex partner - yay! However, with the playing we've done I've found that I can come so far in two ways, on top or if he is fingering me and I'm helping out.

I'd like for it to be more ways and I can't even guarantte that I'll cum all the time. I seem to remember in my last long term relationship I could cum more easily in other ways as well, although being on top has always been the most reliable.

My current guy seems able to come in different ways as long as the rhythm is happening.

But I'm more difficult.

And I always make eye contact with my boy. That's right up there as one of my favorite things!
    clynn, me too about a new bf and hence regular sex, and also about being able to cum only in certain positions.
    For me, its fingering or if he enters be from behind while I'm lying on my belly. I have concluded its pressure from the bed in addition to the internal stimulation, but I sure wish I could cum more ways or during sex in other positions. I'm working on it, but then I am also grateful that I can cum at ALL as so many women seem to not be able to. It's not like other positions don't feel great, I just can't cum yet doing them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12