+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Could she be pregnant?? Please help

don't worry though. in a couple of years you'll find out he isn't even yours!

congratulations.

try using a condom next time.

ouch

now THAT hurts ... to learn that kind of truth .

i would probably kill her and the baby ... or just leave them completely broke

yes , i AM an ass when it comes to my personal love and own family ... nobody messes with my seeds and woman ... i almost beat up 12 friends because of my last gf ... yes were planning on getting married . yes they kept flirting ... no i wasnt jealous i was just being protective and i was raised to be very "manly" in a "latin" way ... at least i dont beat them like most husbands do in our countries .

You almost beat up 12 friends because they were flirting with your gf and that's just being protective? Silly LV.

hmmm, blaming your jealousy and insecurity on being latin. never thought of that.

i think i dint write well ... i always post either late at night ir early in tha morning

when i said "at least i dont beat them like most husbands do in our countries ."

i meant the gf and wives ... because over there (latin countries) its pretty common to do this ...

also ... its not jealousy ... there a limit to everything ... when you see some of your dumb "school friends" in HS being ass Ho les ... and triyng to get her to come home , saying shit to her ... offering things like "hey , you sure u dont wanna come to my place ? "

yea , they werent really friends ... they were HS friends BEFORE i was with her .

so i just showed my face , said a couple of things here and there , grabbed a couple of necks and squeezed and it stopped for the rest of the WHOLLLLLEE time ...

ps : this only happend once ... after i did that , every guy even stopped looking at her , no checking out , no talking to her ... cuz they knew i would beat them to a bloody bath if something ever happend ... even if it was just to pinch at her ass .

Creepy.

______

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    Creepy.

______
    For serious. Girls can take of themselves.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

If you really didn't want to have a baby, my senses tell me that you would be behaving that way (abstinence), but the fact that you are having sex shows that in your mind you are aware of the consequences. Therefore, you should embrace the fact that your girlfriend may be pregant..start doing things like a family, let her rest and take it easy....your going to be a father!!

Be Happy!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Debunkt
    For serious. Girls can take of themselves.
    whoa ... so that means that lets say if your girl keeps getting bothered by all these chumps who keep hollering (as in holla) at her . you wont do ANYTHING ?

if they dont understand that when a girl is taken then she's taken and you shounlt interfere then maybe they need something more .... solid , so they can get it through their thick skull .

yes i AM short tempered when it comes to ppl and things that are close to me ...

why ?

because i have nobody else and nothing else to lose BUT THAT ...family doesnt care , i dont care much about anything but that ... see ... without something/somebody to live for ... i have no real goal ... i can say "yea , get a degree and have a nice job
    " ... but that wont give me happyness if im lonely ... yes i know . im weird .

You should want to live for yourself, LV. That makes me kind of sad that you think you have nothing to live for without a gf.

that's messed up. i hope you don't hang out with those guys anymore.

lv, I have a feeling that these guys aren't going to rape your gf. (and if you think they might, that's sad.)

Can't you just trust that your gf is not going to do anything with these guys? It sounds like you have some problems believing your gf's commitment to you, otherwise you wouldn't be so threatened by other guys.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

ohh , guys (n ladies ) ... this was LAST year . they never even tried talking or even looking at her in a bad way after that ... they never really tried to harass her after i started getting close to her .
    i wasnt even dating her and they started backing away and they werent teasing/flirting anymore with her ... not to brag at all but i had and still have got lots of respect from ppl in school and to wherever they are at now . .. they know i can get nasty and that im not scared .

i did believe her , it wasnt really trust issues ... yet . i trusted her back then but i did not trust any of THEM . i dint want her to get harassed

no i havent talked to those idiots in more than a year . yes they are all scared of me or else they would have jumped me by now for sure .

** for those that are confused i will tell the WHOLE story from start to finish starting here ... because im bored **

ok about 3 years ago , i started getting interested to a girl , she would turn out to be my 1st REAL serious GF . when I was showing interest to her , all the other guys that were after her (also stalkers) stopped showing up and all the other morons who keep harassing her ( occasionnaly grabbing her ass while she then insulted them or hit theyr chest )... they all stopped ...

why ? because i had/have a reputation of being a tough fighter . back then i was more into weight lifting and i knew lots of dangerous ppl ( gang affiliated , drug dealers and not only that but im Latino wich gives me lots of street credit )

i was/am like that guy that looks not-gangster or if you would say "more discrete" that has a bunch of gangsters looking friends all around him making ppl wonder if im some sort of important person ... or at least someone who obviously stands out like a black guy in a crowd of skin heads ... other guys were wearing baggy cloths , i had nice pants with leather shoes ... looking like some mafia guy .

so then some of my "school friends ( nobody close) " think that because they know me that its ok for them to flirt with her and put theyr arms around her shoulders .

me being protective and having a big ego decided to not tolerate this from any guy at school especially my "friends" , i decided to warn her of future events like those and make a good example if she ever missed her job as a caring GF .

so when my ex-friend hugged her and keept trying to flirt with her and ask to "hang-out druing the week-end " ... i decided to give little buddy here a little public speech ... but private from everyones ears but not eyes .

so i walked with him for 2 mins before grabbing his shoulder , telling him if he ever attempted that ,that " i will not be held responsible for my actions " ... and that no exception would make a slight difference to me while grabbing his neck and squeezing till veins were popping from his forehead ... THIS is the kind of thing that creates respect torwards you and your woman . not to be a pussy and to be scared to take action ... better early than late right ?

so after that all the guys ( and girls .. yes girls also ) ... were scarred to flirt and even to talk to her ... they knew how i used to get when other idiots were flirting with her by giving the meanest face ever seen in school ... full of scowl ... i might seem nice in the gallery pics but in real life i usually have a pissed off look , not on purpose tho .

not to mention i beat up lots of gansters and drug dealers in my earlier years and i was one of the oldest guys left in school ... ( 18 while most ppl were 16-17 ... rarely some 18 as me )

i once had to do public service for bruising a guys forehead and beating 2 guys twice my size almost , during a fight at the bus stop after school ... i was 12 .

so one day , this guy ( the stalker) tried to talk to her during gym class , i was in the 3rd floor and was watching her doing her laps for about 1/4 mile away . i caught her talking with him a little ... so i asked her if she talked to him ... she said no . i asked her not to reply to that guy before that time twice because she was only giving him more rope for him to keep trying to stalk her . (he tried to talk to her before and wounlt leave her alone , she wasnt looking for him but she counlt tell him off or tell me the truth ) ...

this happened during our 5th month day together , later i went to the movies with her . i keept asking her if something unusual had happened today .
    she keept lying . so once we got there we saw him ( he worked there) .. they ignored each other ans usually at school they ignored each other but i always saw him talking to her during class or hearing from her friends that he spoke to her when i wasnt around ( i used to leave class and walk around listening to music ) .

so i confronted her and told her i saw her . she tried to talk her way out but i said i would go and beat him up now and that i was extremely pissed at her and that she had lost some of my respect .

so i try to walk over to where he is , she tries to pull me away , i keep walking , she looks like a little kid trying to stop superman . she goes away and was lamost crying by then ... i go to see him and he is already shaking ( mind you he is taller than me , he is about 6"3 and im about 5"9 but way more built than him )

he starts to stutter when i talk to him , shaking till he could hold his broom and he was with his friend on top of that , at work .

so after a good ol fashion man talk ... mostly him apologizing and lying saying that he never liked her " stay the **** out of my buisness or ill beat your ass to a bloody puddle " but in a more "mature" way . so i left him there shaking like a leaf ( his knees were trembling and he had give the broom to his friend ) and i was spitting on the floor when leaving so he had to pick it up inside a theatre ( your job punk)

i talked with my GF , after not talking to her during the whole movie , i walked out silently at the end of the movie , calmly , she followed me , broke down in tears and apologized , said she dint want to lose me and it wounlt happen again

me i a very serious tone of voice " you dissapoint me , you ruined all of this , because of your reckless action , this relationship will never be the same , NEVER !" ...

and starting from there , i dint have as much trust as i once had ... wich ultimetly led to the end of a "could have been wonderful marriage "

my mis-trust and her lies screwed what could have been a happy future set and paved already ... her parents would have paid for everything and bought US a house and the rest would have been a walk in the park . they LOVED me , i was like their son that they always dreamt of having . but i was their son in law ... sort of back then ...

just goes to say NOT TO LIE BOTH MEN AND WOMEN .... dont betray your lovers .
    She was the 1st person i TRULY loved and this was the beginning of a cliff fall .

********** end of short story ... yes short , and i left out some stuff , details ...
    Last edited by Late_vamp; 15-12-05 at 01:13 PM.

lmfao holy ****ing shit that's probably the funniest post i've ever read. lol. damn i got a good laugh out of that. so did mikey.

"i might seem nice in the gallery pics but in real life" i'm straight up GANGSTA *****! so don't you be ****in around.

oh man lv. you are LOC. you hustle harder than 50 cent.

whoa , i never said that , dont misinterpret things .... i said i DONT look like that ... read . i DONT ... plus picks on gallery were from prom and random work day back 9 months ago ... but yea , that post wasnt serious tho in case you havent guessed it yet ...

haha , i laughed at my own stuff when i was writing it also .

whats that about 50 ?!?! i never said shit like that ... shit , this kind of pisses me off when i say EXACTLY that im NOT like that and you portray me as THAT .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast