+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crazy Relationship Question

NEW UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She has officially announced herself as a whore.... Unfortunately I had thought she had turned a new leaf but that doesnt seem to be the case. I'm going to need some support on this one guys... Here is the long story...

We originally met through my supposed best friend of 7 years, he was dating her but her and I began to talk and started seeng eachother. about 4 months into it I read her text messages one night out of suspicion and I found her talking to my best friend telling him that she wanted to sleep with him and blah blah blah. Needless to say I kicked her ass out of my house and swore not to talk to her again... Well I'm an idiot so I gave her a second chance, I was/am in love. So months go by and we went through some rough times but it seemed to be getting better, as my latest posts have been showing. But about 30 mins ago she was at my place and she was messing around and grabbed my phone and ran into the bathroom, but the stupid idiot forgot she left her phone in my room with me. So I grabbed the phone and read the text messages.... She was talking to my ex-boy and telling him basically the same shit, his reply was "I don't want to do you if you're still doing him" I did not see her sent box because she had erased her messges but I could only imagine what she said. So once again I kicked her out of my house but this time it's for good. That is the most f*cked up shit someone can do. She swears up and down that she has done nothing with him (and I believe her
    ) but it really does not matter because if she truly had any sort of value on our relationship then she would not be talking to him like that. I am hella pissed off and I feel like shit. So now I need some support and some good advice on things that can help me move on. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

PS: Just because I end up ina shitty relationship doesnt mean I can't give good advice, it's a lot easier to help someone out when it's not you. So please, for those that valuse my advice, don't take this as I don't know what I'm talking about. because I strongly feel that I do.

Sum1

Thats is pretty f'ed up. I think you did the right thing though man, thats hard to do if you really are in love. I dont think there is too much you can do, I think this will just take some time. Try to find a close friend, that you can tell this to so you have someone that is there for you, this kind of advice would mean much more coming from a really good friend.

Quote Originally Posted by football
    Thats is pretty f'ed up.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

that's messed up. how old are you guys?

Hey man, if I was you I’d try to have fun with this girl. Id play total games with her. Women like this just are living wild and you should too. Just try all kinds of stuff with her just to see if it works, I’ll give you example in a bit but first realize that you have to kind of ballsy and put all feelings aside or none of this will work. Imagine your self as a pimp in that you really don’t give a damn about what she thinks or feels anymore. Then try this.

Get yourself in the "I don’t care" mind set and stop by her house (don’t call first) and give a good hard knock at the door. She will think your pissed and probably not answer the first time. If she doesn’t answer the door just leave, don’t get pissed just flat up leave. Don’t wait more than 3 minuets at the door for an answer. If she answers the door say “hey” and immediately grab her and pull her right to your chest close to you and say “lets ****” use one hand to grab her arm or whatever and use the other arm to wrap around her waist to pull her really fully close to you. If she just kind of waits there for a sec and doesn’t say anything then pick her up and basically put her down on the floor right inside the door and start ripping her cloths off and really go at it. If she wants you to stop then stop and say whatever and just go. Say you have something to go do.

Believe it or not this actually works sometimes, but it takes practice to have that kind of balls. That’s why you should try it, just for the practice of doing things like that. I mean what the hell, she all ready broke up with you, you know she likes domination, see how far you can go with it. If she say no that’s fine because she at least now knows that she can come over to your place anytime and get used up real good if she wants.
    The mind set I want you to try is “I don’t care about you” but I can screw you and not give a damn about it. It’s liberating once you try it a few times. Always best to try it on freaky women who have dumped you. It also helps you to get over her because often times when it works you completely lose all respect for them and that helps you to get over them, and when it doesn’t work then you have tried a ballsy move that helps to ease your mind about doing things you want to do with the next girl that you get involved with.

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Pickle
    I didn’t think about those times much until recently I read this book that said quote, “Beautiful women are highly susceptible to domination.” I looked in the glossary and crap to get more info on that sentence but nada. You post made me remember some different women that I have dated before. I think that some women are so used to getting their way that it is boring to them. I think that it kind of excites them to be physically controlled by a man because that is like the only thing that they can’t seem to do.

Women are freaky weird sometimes.
    Much as it pains me to agree w/the above poster, there IS some truth to what he is saying. HOWEVER, before all you guys get all excited, what I'm talking about is relatively rare. The current posters situation, I think, describes more a woman with serious self-esteem issues and shouldn't be taken advantage of.

Anyway, there are some women, usually highly successful corporate or career types who do enjoy this kind of thing. For the reason HP said: they are used to getting their way and are bored. BUT these women don't suffer from self-esteem issues. Its much the same reason that men go to see a dominatrix. An opportunity to not always have to be "in control".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12