+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Girl im in love with has a boyfriend...

Quote Originally Posted by bigcr27
    Tell her that she should be with her boyfriend. I did that once, and the girl soon broke up with her boyfriend.
    dude what??? you told a girl she should be with her bf, and because of that, she broke up with her bf?

Thats kinda stupid, anyway my problems solved, she broke up wit him as i said 2 or 3 messages back

Yeah, I was surprised too. That was kind of cool actually. Trust me dude, it worked.

wait, can you explain, were you kidding around with her, where were you when you told her this, and why would just say it out of nowhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Pickle
    What? You mean to tell me that women trade down instead of up? Yeah, right! That's a good one. Only if she has dated a real possessive jack off will she usually date someone weaker than the last person she dated.
    lol wtf are you talking about? trading? this is a game? Bull fawking shit thats what. First of all its not "handling" her previous boyfriend...its more of accepting. It doesnt make you stronger if you dont care that some other dick was in your girlfriend's pussy. Experts?...haha that tickled my stomach for a bit.

This is also coming from your "experts". what a fawking joke. You got some physical scientific proof behind this bull shit?. Cause the honest answer to what woman want is that all woman want something else because they are all different.
    Generally, women want many things, including hot gossip and Italian shoes
    BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!, I have never read more trash then that in my life. I want my 2 minutes back that I used to skim through that worthless waste of internet space!. Those strong emotions dont come from strenght ..they come from a certain chemical release in the brain.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 29-12-05 at 06:24 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

is it just me or is it that this above comment didnt make sense...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    In order for me to determine that, I would have to read Hugos post - a thing I try to avoid doing.

I was talking to her when walking home from school one day. She showed me a note that said she likes me. I got back to her and said be with your bf. So she then just broke up with him. Just like that.

and then did she ask you out, or did u ask her out?

Quote Originally Posted by theotherguy0123
    is it just me or is it that this above comment didnt make sense...
    Its just you. I should start posting IQ requirements under each of my posts.

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Its just you. I should start posting IQ requirements under each of my posts.
    LOL!

Fabulous. I admit, one of the things that keeps bringing me back to this site (other than boredom) are these beautifully acerbic nuggets of OVs...

No, She asked me out...but I turned her down. I really didn't want to go out with her. So she went out with one of my best friends. Because I gave her to him. She still liked me though. But I was after someone else. There...now that we have that cleared up...then I hope she's going out with you DBZZX.

Quote Originally Posted by indigosoul
    LOL!

Fabulous. I admit, one of the things that keeps bringing me back to this site (other than boredom) are these beautifully acerbic nuggets of OVs...
    always glad to be of service

Quote Originally Posted by bigcr27
    No, She asked me out...but I turned her down. I really didn't want to go out with her. So she went out with one of my best friends. Because I gave her to him. She still liked me though. But I was after someone else. There...now that we have that cleared up...then I hope she's going out with you DBZZX.
    You guys have some crazy situation. Sometimes I am jealous cause I dont have as much time for socializing.

haha off course OV, ur always right, how can a person like you be possibly be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by theotherguy0123
    haha off course OV, ur always right, how can a person like you be possibly be wrong.
    I was wondering that myself.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast