+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Warning: Cell Phones

indigosoul Guest
    Except the person in the story is a dumbass for trying to put out an oil fire w/water.

Chemical extinguisher... hello?? We always keep one in our car.

Oh, BTW, I'm woman. AND I do all the car maintenance for my family, so pppffftt.

I wasn't going to waste the fire extinguisher on this woman’s car unless I had to. Water will put out an oil fire, the fire must be elevated such as a car. The oil must have a place to go and cool off below the ignition point. It isn’t the oil that is burning it is the gasses given off.

So yeah keep your genius to your self and don’t tell me how to save the day I all ready solved that situation sweet heart.

indigosoul Guest
    I'm simply pointing out, sweetheart, that AS A WOMAN I know that a chemical extinguisher would've been the better choice. As you yourself admit. Ask any firefighter.

As for the genius part, well, you just never know who you might meet on here, eh? Look around here first, before you start calling names... you might be right.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oy. There goes Hugo again - alienating women on every single thread. I'd like to place a bet that he dies a virgin.
    :-D

lol i can't believe you guys can read all that crap lol. can i get a recap please?

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    lol i can't believe you guys can read all that crap lol. can i get a recap please?
    TAVS is having problems w/ex and some phone plan they signed up for. Gets advice. Baby Dill Penis replies w/some dumbass story about a silly woman, implies this says something about all women. Naturally, I protest. Mini Dick Pickle decides to argue w/me and is about to get a haircut if he keeps it up. The story so far...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    I confess, I didn't read it. I only read Indi's response, and naturally, I laughed.

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    I confess, I didn't read it. I only read Indi's response, and naturally, I laughed.
    I actually don't know why I bothered, Vash. Too much Baileys and bored I guess. I'll stop crusading once I'm back to work next week.

Die thread, die, die, dieeee.

Quote Originally Posted by indigosoul
    TAVS is having problems w/ex and some phone plan they signed up for. Gets advice. Baby Dill Penis replies w/some dumbass story about a silly woman, implies this says something about all women. Naturally, I protest. Mini Dick Pickle decides to argue w/me and is about to get a haircut if he keeps it up. The story so far...
    holy ceryst indigo that is some funny shit right there.

oh yeah, die thread die!!!

Bump thread.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by indigosoul
    I actually don't know why I bothered, Vash. Too much Baileys and bored I guess. I'll stop crusading once I'm back to work next week.

Die thread, die, die, dieeee.
    mmmmmmmm... Baileys!!

Bailey's in my coffee is my favorite. Make that second favorite; coffee in my Baileys is my first favorite.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Bailey's in my coffee is my favorite. Make that second favorite; coffee in my Baileys is my first favorite.
    Woman. If I drank Coffee, the only thing you'd ever find in it is Whiskey
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

i like st.brendan's better. with some eggnog. mmmmmmm you know i was having that last weekend!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast