+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The ex is sliming his way back into my life...

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ReneeA
    I want to love my ex for who he is -bad faults and all- but I'm not going to do it at the expense of my happiness. Fair enough?
    OOOOH you said "love".. I thought she said "leave"..

As in she wants to leave but isn't going to because she doesn't want to be lonely..

MAH BAD YALL

just had a very exhausting and pointless conversation with my ex. lasted for about 40 min and ended in me abusing him until he promised to delete my number from his cell phone. i pray, he'll keep his promise! (and i'm not even religious)

Tone Guest
    alice, do you need me to go to this jerkoff's house and have a little visit with him?

yes, please! and have you got any brothers/friends you could bring along?

Tone Guest
    Why?! Don't think I'm enough!?

well, i've never seen you, have i?
    i just wanna make sure, the son-of-a-b**ch gets what he deserves. if you come alone, he'll probably talk and talk until you've forgotten what you've come for. so it might help, if there were someone to remind you.

Oh no. I'm not jumping back on that trainwreck. I choose life.

Oh no. I'm not jumping back on that trainwreck. I choose life.
    good girl, right decision!

Weird Alice, I had a pointless "conversation" with my ex too over msn. Weird. Maybe our exes know each other and are members of the "Harass the Ex-Girlfriend Who's Heart We Broke and Won't Take Us Back" club. He tried to get my attention over msn (I forgot to block him) and I ignored him until I asked him if he got the last txt that I had sent him. He said no and asked what it said like a dumb idiot. So I gave him the cliff note version.."Leave me alone" etc. So he asked why he couldn't talk to me and played his role for a few minutes until I told him that he cant treat ppl like the dirt that he walks on and expect them to have "friendly" bull sh*t convo with him. So then he let me know that i was carrying on the convo and so i said, "ur right.goodbye".
    There's really no way that my ex can't get a hold of me unfortunately. He has my cell#, my parents #, my grandmothers #, my aunt's #, all of my e-mail addresses, not to mention his pops is a close family friend . So I get the feeling that he's not going to disappear anytime soon or at least until he decides to f**k off. I'd get Tone to sick his goons on him, but he's overseas.
    Last edited by ReneeA; 15-01-06 at 03:58 AM.

So I get the feeling that he's not going to disappear anytime soon or at least until he decides to f**k off.
    yeah, i know what you're talking about. my ex took to harassing my friends – that's why i answered the phone last time he called, to tell him to stop that s**t. but he thinks, he's got the right to do so – my friends'll just have to get used to it, i'm afraid. this f***ing town just an't big enough for the both of us!

these are probably the same guys going around telling their friends, "she's psycho man she's a b.itch."

some guys are so ****ing pathetic i swear.

well, in my case, he's the accredited psycho around here – even with HIS friends, not only mine, but pathetic is just the word for him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12