+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: No sex after getting married...

I wish I believed in reincarnation, because I know a few men who SOO deserve to come back as women.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    I wish I believed in reincarnation, because I know a few men who SOO deserve to come back as women.
    Women have it sooo much easier, but that's another topic on it's own.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Women have it sooo much easier, but that's another topic on it's own.
    Oh please, Do you guys grow something that weights roughly 7lbs inside your loins for about 9 months? Do you deal with hormone inbalance regularly? Do you bleed on a monthly basis? Does your body ache every month accompanied by pains similar to a knife being stuck in your gut?

Get pregnant, withstand 9 months of it, let your bones extract and contract, stretch your insides out, then come back to me and talk about women having it easier!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    Oh please, Do you guys grow something that weights roughly 7lbs inside your loins for about 9 months? Do you deal with hormone inbalance regularly? Do you bleed on a monthly basis? Does your body ache every month accompanied by pains similar to a knife being stuck in your gut?

Get pregnant, withstand 9 months of it, let your bones extract and contract, stretch your insides out, then come back to me and talk about women having it easier!
    Perfect point! Imagine being the guy who has to live with said woman for 9 months!

Perfect point! Imagine being the guy who has to live with said woman for 9 months!
    We have a WINNER
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh please like we don't put up with all kinds of men's BS.

And again, I say go through all those things, and tell me how you would act to someone who couldn't possibly understand or fathom what your going through!

that's exactly the point, yes! the guy can still just f**k off when he's getting tired of her, the woman might just find it difficult to get out of it again.

give me a break, women have it harder? Women don't have to fight in war. I would rather give birth than have my legs blown off. They don't have as many cultural expectations as men. You aren't expected to approach guys and ask them out, you aren't expected to be alpha, and you aren't expected to make a lot of money (try being a guy and telling a woman you make 25k a year). I won't bother mentioning the advantages of being an attractive woman in society b/c I could go on and on.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh yea my bad, I guess women don't go to war either and deal with men like you telling them they can't accomplish what men can! And woman don't have to deal with peer pressure either, even though many woman get breast implants to attract and live up to expectations of others and be the perfect person Society has set for us!

Please, everyone thinks the other sex has it easier than the other! when in reality We both have different issues than other and can't even compare them because we will never know what the other one actually goes through!

Wow, I agree with Neo.

give me a break, women have it harder? Women don't have to fight in war. I would rather give birth than have my legs blown off.
    so, men do have to fight in wars because women tell tell them to, do they? how many wars do you think have been fought because of or for women? as far as i know, only one: the trojan war, and it's been quite a while since.
    They don't have as many cultural expectations as men.
    lol.
    You aren't expected to approach guys and ask them out, you aren't expected to be alpha, and you aren't expected to make a lot of money (try being a guy and telling a woman you make 25k a year).
    you aren't, either. it's only a lot easier for you to make a lot of money, because you don't have to bother with giving birth and childcare. and it's still quite common that men get paid better for doing the same job. which leads us to the "advantages of being an attractive woman". what are they? getting paid less? getting laid more often? and what about women that are not considered attractive?
    i am not a hardcore fem, but your reasoning is just ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by alice
    It's only a lot easier for you to make a lot of money, because you don't have to bother with giving birth and childcare.
    No, it's because we're smarter.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    No, it's because we're smarter.
    ::sits back, grabs popcorn.::

I suppose the concept of NOT GETTING PREGNANT hasn't crossed your mind?

And if it is such a huge burden for you, then find someone else who doesn't want to have children. (Most of us)
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

yes, that's right, i don't want to have children. i will not get pregnant because it is such a huge burden to me. but this is not about ME, it's about women, pregnancy, why men can't see what it means to bear children … .
    and, tavs: no, it's not because you're smarter – wanna challenge me?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast