+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How do i get his attention?!

Nice hanging with ya Tone; might as well PM me your email address....
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Tone Guest
    I really hope his ban was just temporary.

I really enjoyed reading his advice / insight and strongly feel he was banned unjustly - just because one person in power didn't like him. He broke NO forum rules. Nothing worse that you don't see every other day from half the people who post on this board.

It's getting pretty ****in ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Now Bluevette is banned.

This is just ridiculous. I wish loveadmin was around more to see how Cybog acts. He doesn't moderate, he finds people having fun - goes in and not only takes it all away - but goes on to antagonize certain members, insult them, and then bans them when they do react.

I have to agree with carp, as well as others - that's a coward.

Huge ****ing mistake banning Bluevette - do you read his posts? He always has VERY good advice, he doesn't insult (like Cybog does) other members at all, he's very friendly, very direct, and VERY honest. He's probably one of the most knowledgable/experienced men this forum had.

What a joke.
    Thanks Man,
    Bluevettracer is a good man. He gives some of the best advice and he calls it like it is. It seems that Bluevett proved what a bad job Cybog is doing...so whaddya know the coward banned him.

erbody be gettin banned...
    You don't scare me. I got chunks of guys like you in my stool!

funsounds banned too....

Tone Guest
    You gotta be kidding me...

*goes to check*

Yup - he's banned.

So just so we know, I must have missed this in the rules, but it's okay for Cybog and other moderators to insult us, criticise us, curse at us, provoke us into arguements, but if we - the peons - respond to it - we are banned?

Sorry - reading hasn't always been my thing - I must have missed this.

Can someone point me in the direction of the rules?
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

So, Bluevettracer was banned because he disagreed with Cybog.
    Just Curious, why was funsounds banned? Did he say something that Cybog does not agree with? Anybody know??

He said "fvck you Cybog". So I see Cybog's point on that one.

Tone Guest
    Wow - so already two guys who actually provide really good advice, and take their time to help out people that ask for it are gone.

All because of one internet tough guy on a power trip.

That is bullshit. You can tell me **** you all you want and I couldn't care less. This Cybog has some thin skin.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    He said "fvck you Cybog". So I see Cybog's point on that one.
    Oh please. You shouldn't be banned for that.

Cybog says FAR WORSE and insults people way beyond simple name calling that just by saying "**** you" should NOT merit a BAN for crying out loud.

I can see if it was a recurring problem, or I can even see a warning given to him maybe via PM or in that thread itself.. but to outright ban someone - especially when it's directed at one of the moderators WHO ASKS FOR IT - he constantly antagonizes and provokes people into getting into confrontations with him - then when it goes too hot for him he BANS them?

L

o

L

If I had the energy I'd go through Cybog's post and show examples of him being an outright dickhead to people, and saying far worse than "**** you" to someone, but alas, as another moderator told me, "it doesn't matter."

Every considered it may have been another Mod who actually did the Banning?
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Tone Guest
    Even if it was someone else - they should strongly consider the situation and who the "**** you" was directed at.

Maybe they'd understand, and actually DO something about the source of the problem, rather than take away some of LF's best advice givers.

Yeah, that keichi guy posted something in the "In light of Cybog's demands" thread.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast