+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: this is like 8 billion questions in one..help?

It's complicated now with my boyfriend because he got suspended from college. It's winter break, but school starts tomorrow. We came back to our home town for winterbreak but now his mom doesn't want him to go back with me (We lived together in my apartment after he got kicked out of the dorms/school). So he's going to the community college here & we're going to be like 3 hours away from eachother. It's going to be hard because he's working & going to school. & I'm going to school & looking for a job, so we are barely going to see eachother.

I think he was the one to go to the same college as me. I picked it first but after I picked, he decided to apply there also because they had good programs for his major. I understand why you would feel like it's a big deal because you went there FOR HIM. But if you don't like the college & your boyfriend says he would switch with you... you should. If he's willing to switch schools with you that shows that he still cares for you & he's willing to make changes for you. I'm sure you guys will work everything out.

well, thank you very much and I hope everything works out right for you two as well!
    ~Kriston

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12