+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need the Help of you People with my NC

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I swear, I think everyone has tried to get this point accross to you already! You really have to think about what everyone is saying Including Indi. The only way your going to get over all this and be able to understand is if you realize what is really going on.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Rosebud. I realize that you are trying to help me but the power of this forum is the fact that I can post something and not be criticised for it. As you can see I AM following your advice...I haven't iniated contact with her for the past 14 days...
    you have to understand though that i have these emotional LOWS...and right now im experiencing one of them. I come to this forum because i know as soon as i post another one of my emotional lows...ill get a bunch of responses rudely and rightfully telling me on what i should be thinking.

So please, just because i keep saying the same thing it doesnt mean im not listening...it means i need you guys to reinstate things back into my head. It works...i usually leave this forum with a renewed sense of pride and self worth. But it wears off after 2 days.
    14 days now and NC is still going.

She said she wanted to be friends and begged me allow her to become my friend...but I havent heard from her in 14 days. What kind of a friend is that?

I have these emotional lows and highs. Sometimes I feel like i'm ok without her, and othertimes i just want to call her and say "hey, i just wanted to let you know I miss the things we had together thats all"

Maybe I should just sit down and write an email.....saying all my feelings and such and then sit on it for another week and if im still wanting to send it...ill send it.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Like I said before I understand your going through a ahrd time and I'm not criticizing you for anything. My assumption for you saying the same thing over and over about how you want to contact her gave me the imrpession you truly weren't understanding why you should do this. Please don't take myadvice as being snotty becasue I wasn't. I was trying to get accross to you that you have to keep thinking this way for it to work.

And how about just keep re reading this thread over and over when you have doubts!

AND AGAIN HUN NO CONTACT. She doesn't need any email or anything. she has hurt you enough! There really isn't anything else I can say about this. Just stick to not contacting her!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

if you really feel like writing down how you feel, do write an email. write 100 emails if you feel like it. just NEVER send them. you can keep them for yourself to read after some time, and you'll probably shake your head, maybe even laugh about yourself and be very glad you never sent them.

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by alice
    if you really feel like writing down how you feel, do write an email. write 100 emails if you feel like it. just NEVER send them. you can keep them for yourself to read after some time, and you'll probably shake your head, maybe even laugh about yourself and be very glad you never sent them.
    I second and third and forth this post. Except for the 100 part; do it, get it out, then MOVE ON. Otherwise you are just reinforcing these feelings in your own brain and it will take LONGER to feel better. DON'T DWELL. You're fine, you KNOW what's what. Just be strong. Take care.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12