+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why does nothing happen?

Yeah OV, although i do appreciate the points made. There was a hint of sarcasm.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluevetteracer
    You need to change your life.

I suggest a start by reading

"HOW TO SUCCEED WITH WOMEN"

(Black Cover, with White letterng)
    Hi Bluevette! I've been having a very good laugh about the hunting skills of your vice president. Do you think it's part of the new Social Security plan? If we shoot all the old guys, we can lower the cost.

Sorry for the derail, Jay...
    Last edited by vashti; 19-02-06 at 04:58 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

he could've at least shot a homeless or unemployed person, geez.

Jay keep the faith! All it takes is one good night like I had last night. (Not posting this to boast, just to offer encouragement)

What a great night! That new place rules. There's hope for all of us after all.

I walked in the club and within litterly five minutes this really cute brunette grabs me by the arm. I'm thinking this is a good sign but then she goes' 'my best girl-friend wants to meet you, join us at our table.' I figure the girl-friend must be a 500 pound hog then she pointed her out.

Wrong!

I was speechless! A Sharon Tate look-a-like. I sat down, they bought me a couple of beers, we spoke a bit, but she seemed REALLY shy and quiet. It was actually too loud in there for any kinda conversation anyway. I couldn't get a real response from her.

Finally, I got her friend aside and asked her 'what the heck is going on? I thought she liked me?' The answer was 'she does but she's just divorced an *******.' (Here we go again)

Anyway end of the night I wasn't ready to give up, I get her (Sharon Tate) aside and say 'look, I'm sorry we didn't have a chance to chat a bit but here's my card, call me some time. You have a number? She willingly wrote it down on a napkin.

A new adventure is about to begin. I hope. Life can change in a split second, that's what makes it fun.

BTW folks, When should I call her? Wait a day or so? I'm out of practice here...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I would wait until tomorrow, blackie. If you wait too long, she might give up on you because she will think you are playing a stupid waiting game, and if you call too soon, she might think you are too aggressive.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    I would wait until tomorrow, blackie. If you wait too long, she might give up on you because she will think you are playing a stupid waiting game, and if you call too soon, she might think you are too aggressive.
    That's exactly what I was thnking too Vashti. Call her Monday evening (tommorrow night).

I don't want to play games, but I don't want to seem too anxious either, especially as, like I said, she seems really shy.

Funny thing just happened...I looked for her number and couldn't find it. Just my luck. After turning my house upside down, I just this minute found it!!! Wheew!

All is good. LOL.

Edited to add: This is really weird and sick... Just started to hop in the shower and realized that I would wash off the smell of her perfume from last nights dancing if I did.

I wonder if she's thinking of me right now?
    Last edited by blackiesharley; 20-02-06 at 10:40 AM.

Beautiful women don't get approached nearly as much as you think. Don't be suprised if you DO meet single Sharon Tate types who'll give oyu a chance. If she gave you her number she DEFINITELY wants you to call (in good time!). If she's just divorced an *******, she'll be even more wary of 'games', so yeah, keep it real.

Hi Bluevette! I've been having a very good laugh about the hunting skills of your vice president. Do you think its part of the new Social Security plan? If we shoot all the old guys, we can lower the cost.

Sorry for the derail, Jay...

HA HA -

To bad for you libs, the guy shot did not die.

The media has been having a field day!

Every channel you turned to, "If he dies, will the vice pres be charged????"

If it were Clinton, the media would have been - "Well, these things happen", then find dozens of "Experts" to agree with them.

Just like when Carville said "Clinton lied to protect his family, and Spare us, the little people", and that lies were actually a good thing"?

I miss taking cheap shots at you, I have been busy. There's a war going on I guess, and I am going to have to go the sandbox. Somethings a brewing????
    HEY I'M A PILOT
    HEY LLOYD, I'm a pilot

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Aww, come on Bluevette. You've just spoiled all my fun. How am I to keep making fun of you if you are headed to Iraq? (That IS what you meant by "sandbox", right? I am not up on military jargon.) This is very distressing to hear. I do hope if you have to use a gun, you are a better shot than Cheney.

When do you head out?

PS - please leave my boy Clinton out of this. You think George W. doesn't wish every day he had a tenth of Clinton's appeal to women?
    Last edited by vashti; 20-02-06 at 09:29 PM.

PS - please leave my boy Clinton out of this. You think George W. doesn't wish every day he had a tenth of Clinton's appeal to women?
    I was actually hopeing that now that Bill and George Sr. are pals that Bill would take ole George out to a strip club, get him drunk and laid.

I can hear it now... (Cue Southern accent) 'Uhhh, George, I know this little place around the corner where the women are really friendly...You can't really be banging Barbara now are ya?'

And I guess there's a joke to be made about Clinton and VP Chaney both being bad shots. (think the Monica dress)

Gonna call 'Sharon' tonight. Wish me luck....

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by blackiesharley

I can hear it now... (Cue Southern accent) 'Uhhh, George, I know this little place around the corner where the women are really friendly...You can't really be banging Barbara now are ya?'
    I am thinking it is more likely that Hillary is saying something along those lines to Laura. "you can't really be letting him do it, can you?"

Good luck with this woman tonight, blackie. I hope she will open up to you. You seem very nice.

I am thinking it is more likely that Hillary is saying something along those lines to Laura. "you can't really be letting him do it, can you?"

Good luck with this woman tonight, blackie. I hope she will open up to you. You seem very nice.
    My ex-wife always used to comment 'Laura seems so nice, classy, attractive. What the hell does she see in him? She almost looks embarassed to been seen walking with him.' LOL.

And thanks for the words of support. I'm as nervous as a high-schooler asking a girl to the senior prom!

cheney's situation goes waaaaaaaaaaay beyond being a bad shot. he was supposed to be shooting a bird flying in the air and he got a guy standing there in a bright orange shirt in an open field. and he shot him how many times?

is this a new person blackie? not the x-mas woman?

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    cheney's situation goes waaaaaaaaaaay beyond being a bad shot. he was supposed to be shooting a bird flying in the air and he got a guy standing there in a bright orange shirt in an open field. and he shot him how many times?
    No kidding! I love how they put a verbal spin on it: 'The VP accidently 'sprayed' his hunting parter with pellets.'

'Sprayed?' No, he f**king SHOT him!

Whats the newest internet joke? Something to the effect.. 'Why did they take 24 hours to announce it?'

Answer:'It took them that long to call up Hollywood casting agents and find a skinny, gray-haired 78 YO look-alike and bury the original body.'

is this a new person blackie? not the x-mas woman?
    Yes, from last Saturday night. (See my post above) Xmas woman and I have kinda 'fizzled' out, but we're still friends. Took her out for her B-day last week. Very nice girl but she's far from over her ex-husband. I just kinda bowed out gracefully from any sort of heavy R/S.
    Last edited by blackiesharley; 21-02-06 at 12:25 AM.

Change something dramatically in your life first, and see how things start to happen. Change enchant changes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12