+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I've had all that I can stand

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you guys make too many excuses for this woman because she is female. Would you tolerate this behavior out of a male?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Geesh, girls are so petty; gigabitch sounds like the only sensible girl here.
    That's just because the guy could be describing me. My ex- wasn't an a-hole, but the situation is almost exactly the same.

And HEY YOU, Luvaboy, if she goes to you for support, DON"T TAKE HER TO BED!

I know she is in a catch 22. I have offered all kinds of help. Not just advice but a house to stay in and even some money if need be. I not going to end the friendship just distance myself the situation. I just refuse to offer any more help.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    Was this meant for me?
    No Ma'am; didnt see your post.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    No Ma'am; didnt see your post.
    Good. I was gonna cry. I hate when you are mean to me.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Would you tolerate this behavior out of a male?
    Men wouldn't act this petty and childish.
    that's why we are the greater sex.

Men > Women.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Amen

Llloyd.. would you like to get it on with some Brokeback mounting?
    Suck my Bawls...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Men wouldn't act this petty and childish.
    Exactly: men wouldn't act this way because they can't get away with it. They would alienate the whole world. Why should women be exempt from taking a little responsibility for their lives?

Vashti > Lloyd

Not my style. but feel free...

Vashti > Lloyd

shh! > Lloyd > vashti

Tone Guest
    Wow... sounds like my exact situation a few months back. My friend also has a little baby boy.

I got tired of it and finally told her to stop comin to me with it cause I was tired of hearin it. And she hasn't since. Some people just want the perfect life (including marrying only once and raising the perfect little family) sooo badly they are too afraid to admit they might have made a mistake in marryin the wrong person so they put up with a whoooooole lot of bullshit..

Quote Originally Posted by Luvaboy
    This female friend of mine is debating weahter to stay in a marriage thats going nowhere. Its a mentally abusive relationship. They got in a big fight and he promised he will not act that way again. He has even suggested that he needs to seek help. 2 weeks past and the same ol shit happens all over again. She has stated to me that she has pretty much made up her mind. She believe in her heart he will never change. All of this happened yesturday. Now today after all of that she is unsure. I was like WFT are u crazy or something. What the hell are u sure about. He's an ass and u need to move on no matter if it hurts.

I was sadden by the fact she even wanted to give her marriage more consideration. Telling me she wants to try and work things out to some degree. I told her i dont ever want to talk about this again. Because i have offered much advice on the situation. Each time this happens she runs to me saying her husband is an ass. i'm debating rather to remain friends with a woman like that. I cant help those who cant help themselves. And feeling sorry for her does not help at all. I just want to end our friendship and go about my bizness. Never wanting to speak to her again. Am I wrong for ending the friendship?
    Yes. You need to get her some professional help before ending the friendship. Go tell a professional counselor. Make her see one.

It sounds like you just want in her pants. I know how "male friends" think about their female friends.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12